The Piss Empire - Part III

This story has been too long in coming. Apologies to all who were waiting for it. Feedback is welcome and appreciated. I consider this a near final draft but may make some tweaks. For those who have not read the previous installments.

Part I can be found here:

Part II can be found here:

CORONATION DAY

Liliana gulped the final mouthful of water from the cup in her hand and swallowed. As soon as she did, an attendant appeared with a water jug and refilled it. She intended to drink as much as she could bear, for today was her coronation day. The Rites of Ascension stretched back nearly 1000 years, to the times of the first empress Helena. Although remembered as a wise ruler and furious warrior, Helena's unbound and capricous approach to peeing was legendary. In recent generations, changing social mores had reduced the its importance during the ceremony, but if traditionally performed, The Rites dictated that Liliana would need to urinate several times over the next few hours. It was doubtless that Lord Markish, the head of the Noble Council, would be satisfied with a few token droplets when called for. Liliana, however, felt an affinity for the old ways and was determined to make her mark on history.

She had her work cut out for her. No one had ever expected Liliana to become empress. Treacherous assassins from the nation of Skenos murdered the previous Empress and her immediate family, Liliana's cousins, in a plot to destabilize the T'urian Empire. The Empire had been involved in minor border skirmishes with their neighbors for nearly 15 years and during that time the Skenosi never indicated they were capable of instigating such a bold attack. Liliana planned to use the might of the empire to answer this outrageous escalation in short order. But first, she needed to secure her place as the rightful ruler of the empire.

Truthfully, Skenos had succeeded. Factions within the Empire were vying for control. Liliana suspected that many of the most powerful families in T'ur were already plotting against her, and she would find herself ruler in name only if she did not secure a base of power quickly. The coronation ceremony was the first time she would be seen publicly by the citizens of the Empire, and she intended to make that appearance memorable.

Lady Debora, a noble historian who had been assigned to teach Liliana the ways of ruling, entered the chamber. The pale, dark-haired woman wore a short, loose fitting dark gray toga with an embroidered scarlet hem. Its design echoed the style of the early empire, and it barely covered her shapely legs. As she walked through the room, her bosom threatened to spill free from the garment, and an observer would be tantalized by near glimpses of the sweetness between her legs, yet the cloth improbably clung to her body, just barely concealing her modesty. "Are you ready, Lady Liliana?"

The Empress-to-be smiled and nodded. "I think so, my dear friend. Yes. Thank you for all you have done to prepare me. Not just for today, but for the battles to come."

"There was precious little to teach you, Empress. Sometimes, I look at you, and it is as if Helena herself walks the world again."

Liliana shook her head. "Thank you for that high praise, but I have accomplished nothing yet."

"I know, there are many struggles ahead, within and without the empire. But just as Helena did, I believe you will bring relief to this dull, desiccated age we live in, and the enemies of T'ur will drown in the deluge of your power."

"I hope so. If I survive the day, we might just do that."

Debora gasped. "Even if the Skenosi send assassins after you, the would stand no chance of reaching you today. The imperial guards are on highest alert. That foul trickery will not work again. Empress-- Liliana. Today is your day! Hundreds of years from now, historians like myself will look mark today as the beginning of a new era for T'ur and the Empire."

Liliana nodded. "We both know that Skenos is but one of many worries I must consider. But you are right - today is my day. It is time I get ready - send in the attendants."

Shortly thereafter, two young women entered the room and proceeded to assist Liliana in dressing for the ceremony. She wore an outfit that evoked Helena's battle armor, though not practical for actual combat. She had selected for her coronation ceremony a gleaming white bodice, embroidered with gold and silver thread, and a skirt in the style of T'ur's ancient warriors. The skirt featured fabric panels that fell to the mid-thigh and separated as she walked, revealing momentary glimpses at her long athletic legs and toned ass. The panels in the front and back were longer, teasing onlookers by suggesting what they concealed.

As the attendants pulled the lacing on the bodice tight, Liliana inhaled sharply and smiled. "If I may be so bold, my lady," Debora began, "I believe I should take care of some needs before the ceremony. I shall return shortly."

"Oh, my dear Debora. Please stay. I need you by my side."

"As you wish. You, girl," Debora signaled to one of the attendants. "I am in need of relief. Bring me a receptacle." The young woman bowed and hurried from the room. A few moments later, she returned with a large glazed bowl. The outside of the bowl depicted a fleet of merchant ships sailing the ocean, while the inner surface was decorated with a detailed painting of a ship at port. Debora admired the skilled workmanship for a moment before placing the bowl on the floor between her feet.

As she lowered herself, she manipulated the fabric of her garment, lifting it and exposing her crotch. The attendent girl gasped at this display. Modern propriety demanded that she at least withdraw behind a partion, or find an unoccupied space to relieve herself into a container. Her station as a noble allowed her that privilege, at least. Those of lower standing needed to a common cesspit. Debora had spent the last few months pissing openly with Liliana as they prepared for this day, and had no need for modesty before her empress.

She positioned herself so that as her ass gently touched the rim of the bowl, her pussy hovered over the center of the empty ceramic vessel. A thin stream of mostly clear liquid poured forth from the historian, tentatively at first, gradually building in intensity until it struck the wall of the bowl opposite from where she was perched. The sound of the stream impacting the bowl joined with the hissing sound of the pee flowing out from her pussy lips to fill the room.

The attendent girls blushed and looked away. Liliana smiled and felt a ping in her own bladder. But now was not the time to surrender to that urge. Soon enough, she could relieve herself whenever, wherever, and however she saw fit. But today, she had special plans for her pee.

The sound of Lady Debora's pee clattering against the inside of the elaborately decorated bowl tapered off. She contracted her muscles, sending a final short burst of pee into the receptacle, and sighed deeply. After rising and fixing her garment back into place, she instructed the servant to take the bowl and dispose of its contents properly.

The young woman came back a few minutes later, and assisted in the final preparations for the Empress. A heavy brocaded silk cloak, white and red with a white fur trim, was wrapped around Liliana and fastened with a large pin. As she regarded herself in the mirror, Liliana felt she looked the part of a ruler. At last, the time of her coronation had come.

Liliana walked from the dressing chamber through the royal palace. As she walked, she was joined by a retinue of retainers, attendants, guards, and representatives from the noble council, the mercantile guild, and the priestesses of Zav. The procession marched from the palace through the city streets. The public lined the streets, those further back straining for a glimpse of their unlikely new Empress. Though she walked with confidence and grace, Liliana felt an urgent need to pee, and the need was growing. She prayed she could contain it until the time was right. The destination was not far.

Finally, the procession reached the Temple of Zav. Zavinism, like many ancient beliefs throughout the Empire, held far less sway than it had in the days of Helena. Still, ever Empress or Emperor of T'ur had been coronated at the Temple since it had been built over 700 years earlier. Liliana had been to this temple many times before, never imagining that one day she would become ruler over T'urian Empire. She even remembered attending the coronation of the previous Empress, Fiona IV. Liliana had been a small girl at the time, but she recalled being impressed with pageantry, although her later studies of the traditions of the Empire later made her realize how staid and diluted the ritual had become.

The temple compound featured a courtyard with a massive, gnarled tree at its center. The tree was said to have been planted by Helena as an offering Zav when she first became queen of the city-state. One year, early in her reign, the city was struck by a terrible drought. The tree became sickly and parched in the ceaseless, sweltering heat. Legends say that to provide needed moisture to the tree, Helena would urinate over its base and roots, and encouraged the priestesses of Zav to do the same. Soon, the tree grew stronger, nurtured by the golden gift offered from the bodies of the women charged with its care. Eventually, the tree began producing a sweet and delicious fruit, the seeds of which were planted in every territory that was conquered or annexed into the Empire. As Helena and her descendants expanded the empire, so too did the original tree thrive. Liliana wondered with awe at the history this 1000-year-old sentinel had witnessed.

Lord Markish, wearing his finest black suit, stood before the tree looking serious as always. Beside him stood the Chief Priestess of Zav, dressed in the ceremonial flowing gray and yellow robes of her order, and a heavy silver necklace. As the ceremonial procession walked toward the tree, the various members fell away, until Liliana alone walked the final steps to find her place in front of Lord Markish, whom she stood at least half a head taller than.

Markish looked up into Liliana's eyes and pursed his lips before speaking. "Lady Liliana, the Noble Council and the People of T'ur recognize you as the rightful heir of her majesty Fiona IV, who in turn was the rightful heir of Caroline VI, who was the rightful heir of Diana, and on back, in an unbroken chain to Helena herself. Do you swear to the truth of this proclamation?"

"I do swear it. The blood of Helena runs in my veins."

"Lady Liliana," the priestess began, "the ancient and proud people of T'ur call to you to be their leader. They call to you for wisdom. They call to you for protection. They call to you for justice. Do you answer their call?"

"I hear their call. And I accept!"

"Present your offering to Zav," exclaimed the priestess. At this time, Liliana was expected to urinate on the tree or its roots. Over the centuries, the practice had become ceremonial and unremarkable. Fiona had worn a dress with a voluminous, flared petticoat. She had stood in place for moment and produced a few meager drops at best. But Liliana felt a connection to an earlier, some would say barbarian, version of T'ur. She pulled the pin holding the cloak clasped to her neck and threw the heavy garment over her shoulders. The crowd gasped as she stood revealed in her fierce warrior garb.

Liliana took two confident strides toward the tree and lifted the panel of her skirt aside with one hand. With the other, she formed a "V" with her fingers and pulled up on her pussy lips and began to piss. A perfect stream crossed the chasm between her and the historic tree, the pale dark darkening where her pee impacted with a thundering report. She pissed with such force that the pee deflected hard off the tree. Lord Markish grimaced as parts of the spray bounced on to his legs. Every T'urian empress had pissed here, and Liliana exalted in claiming her place among them. She twisted her hips left and right, coating the tree's trunk and parts of the exposed roots in her juices. A murmur of shock and excitement spread through the gathered throng as they beheld their new Empress fearlessly disgorging her bladder before the all. It had been at least 200 years since anyone had seen such a display during the coronation ceremony. Finally, after several long moments, the deluge ceased.

For a moment, Lord Markish's eyes widened in shock, but he quickly regained his composure. "So it is proclaimed."

The priestess produced a shining silver chalice, filled with purified water, and a small bowl filled with perfumed oil. She anointed Liliana with the oil, the held the chalice in front of Liliana's crotch. "The bounties of the Empire are yours." Liliana took the chalice and swallowed a mouthful of the clean, refreshing water before returning it to priestess.

The priestess began to speak, but Liliana grabbed her wrist and moved her arm so that the chalice was now under her skirt. This had not been done for at least a century. "What is offered, I take. What I take is returned, transformed." The sound of her piss ripping through the water remaining in the chalice sounded out. The shocked priestess attempted to withdraw her hand, but Liliana held it firmly in place. "Though I rule the Empire, I am it's servant, body and soul. And I give it everything I have." She let loose another torrent of piss, quickly overflowing the vessel held in place between her legs. As soon as she released her grip on the priestesses arm, the woman withdrew the overflowing cup, the young empress's cooling piss dripping from her fingers. Liliana stood with her legs spread and continued pissing onto the ground for another dozen seconds, where the thirsty earth greedily swallowed her golden offering.

Lord Markish, betraying no emotion, called out. "Long live the Empress! Long live Liliana!" A swelling buzz ran through the assembled witnesses until it exploded in a loud cheer. Lords, ladies, merchants, soldiers, servants and common cityfolk alike roared in approval. Liliana smiled, feeling the love of her people. She was now, officially, Empress Liliana. Her work had only just begun.

This is very good. Very well thought out. The backstory here is rich and the pee scenes are really hot. I've been afraid to write stories this long fearing readers would lose interest but your story proves that's not the case at all. I feel confident to make mine longer now. Looking forward to your next one.

This is very good. Very well thought out. The backstory here is rich and the pee scenes are really hot. I've been afraid to write stories this long fearing readers would lose interest but your story proves that's not the case at all. I feel confident to make mine longer now. Looking forward to your next one.

Thanks. I'm looking interested in reading your next story as well! I personally love long stories, and wish I had the time to flesh mine out even more.

• Like 1

Another absolutely briliant chapter nopjans. This story of yours is highly imaginative and brilliantly thought out, and the action is very hot and well described. I completely understand the problem of not being able to write as often as wish. I hope that you somehow find the time, because I an anxiously awaing the next chapter.