Guest UnabashedUser
One of the most important skills a girl or guy can have is to be able to pee in a bottle or can, it can save you from many different desperate situations when you can't just wet your panties or go on something else. I like practicing my aim using soda cans after drinking a lot so I can prepare myself for any desperate emergencies. My first time trying this, I was a young teen having a sleepover with my best friend at my dad's house. He had work the next day and was very reluctant to have two squealing teen girls in the house when he had to get up early the next day. He made us promise to be completely silent and threatened to send her home and ground me if he so much as heard a peep. I had drank a ton of pop and guzzled down coffee so I could stay up late with her and we could watch movies. About 12 am, I began to feel the uncomfortable feeling of a full bladder, which I couldn't even talk cause it hurt too much. I was so desperate and even beginning to leak into my panties, but I knew if I got up, my father would hear me and we'd be in trouble, so I figured I would wait. 2am came and I was in one of the most desperate positions I'd ever been in. At this point, I knew I wouldn't make it to the toilet. So my friend grabbed a mountain dew can and we layed some towels under it to be safe. The second I got up to go squat the pain was unbearable, I barely made it into the squatting position before it came gushing out. A lot of it was getting on the towel and none in the can, so my friend reached underneath of me and held it up. I was soaking her hand in hot pee as the stream was far too strong just to fit in the hole. Once that was filled she quickly grabbed another one, drops of pee landing on the carpet in the mean time. I easily filled the second can and then half of the third. I had soaked the towels and my friend's arm had been blasted with my pee and was still dripping. She said it felt so hot and weird. We cleaned up and laughed and she said she was surprised we didn't wake my Dad up because of the strong hiss I was making. After that I practiced all the time so I could be better prepared next time. :)
Guest UnabashedUser
One of the most important skills a girl or guy can have is to be able to pee in a bottle or can, it can save you from many different desperate situations when you can't just wet your panties or go on something else. I like practicing my aim using soda cans after drinking a lot so I can prepare myself for any desperate emergencies. My first time trying this, I was a young teen having a sleepover with my best friend at my dad's house. He had work the next day and was very reluctant to have two squealing teen girls in the house when he had to get up early the next day. He made us promise to be completely silent and threatened to send her home and ground me if he so much as heard a peep. I had drank a ton of pop and guzzled down coffee so I could stay up late with her and we could watch movies. About 12 am, I began to feel the uncomfortable feeling of a full bladder, which I couldn't even talk cause it hurt too much. I was so desperate and even beginning to leak into my panties, but I knew if I got up, my father would hear me and we'd be in trouble, so I figured I would wait. 2am came and I was in one of the most desperate positions I'd ever been in. At this point, I knew I wouldn't make it to the toilet. So my friend grabbed a mountain dew can and we layed some towels under it to be safe. The second I got up to go squat the pain was unbearable, I barely made it into the squatting position before it came gushing out. A lot of it was getting on the towel and none in the can, so my friend reached underneath of me and held it up. I was soaking her hand in hot pee as the stream was far too strong just to fit in the hole. Once that was filled she quickly grabbed another one, drops of pee landing on the carpet in the mean time. I easily filled the second can and then half of the third. I had soaked the towels and my friend's arm had been blasted with my pee and was still dripping. She said it felt so hot and weird. We cleaned up and laughed and she said she was surprised we didn't wake my Dad up because of the strong hiss I was making. After that I practiced all the time so I could be better prepared next time. :)

Interesting that girls would help do the can positioning for you. I doubt that a guy would do that for another guy. It's just the differences -- just as girls can hold hands together, dance together, etc and no one minds. Very hot story indeed.