Glastonbury pissing

I went to Glastonbury a few years ago and it was a feast for the eyes pee wise! You are encouraged not to go on the grass but people do because the toilets are awful! I lost count of how many cocks and pussies I saw weeing everywhere! It was hot!

There was a film of a festival at Salamanca in Spain,where all the girls go piss in a big field.Ill try find it.

• Like 1
There was a film of a festival at Salamanca in Spain,where all the girls go piss in a big field.Ill try find it.

Go to poopeegirls.com and click on the "girls pissing outdoors " icon.

You will find all three videos on the first page.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
On 9/28/2021 at 10:13 AM, Kupar said:

Bumping this thread with today's news story about peeing on the land at Glasto. 

BBC News - Glastonbury Festival: Traces of drugs found in river at site
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-58710377

Seems like the only thing they were worried about were the levels of drugs in the water increasing - so if only they could stop people taking drugs (unlikely I know), then the peeing on the land wouldn't be an issue! 

• Agree 1
On 9/29/2021 at 6:23 AM, Alfresco said:

Seems like the only thing they were worried about were the levels of drugs in the water increasing - so if only they could stop people taking drugs (unlikely I know), then the peeing on the land wouldn't be an issue! 

Or alternatively dilute the drugged urine with that of those whole are simply passing spent beer by encouraging more field pissing. A festival I went to had a large PVC pipe with about a third cut out serving as a trough urinal. Best I could tell is it dumped in a stream. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, F0rester said:

A festival I went to had a large PVC pipe with about a third cut out serving as a trough urinal. Best I could tell is it dumped in a stream. 

I love make shift facilities like these.

One place I went to had gents toilets which were formed as a rectangle of garage doors to give some privacy and a trough made from pipe down each side with the waste pipe then just routed into the ground - I presume they dug a soak away or just took the pipe a couple of feet below ground level as it was too far away from any drains of any type.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I have to admit, at a festival like this, I'd probably go and use the gents' urinals. Most of the time, the worst you get is a sideways glance and Mr E is very used to me tagging along with him. Failing that, pee outside somewhere. 

In your case, I'd call that a never-fail approach!

• Agree 1