Pokemon Go / Pee Go

A friend from work got me hook on pokemon go game which I discovered people I knew also play it. Last sunday morning, I went for a jog with 3 others which do also play and intended on going to the old port which there was quite a few people playing, after a while and before we left to go have lunch, there was 2 guys just openly whipped out their penises and started to pee about 20 feet from us while they were playing. I looked at my friend and started cracking up and she just nod her head and laughed.

But for those who do play and have the urge to pee, keep a longer distance than 20 feet away from the lures.. it's just a game.

• Like 2
A friend from work got me hook on pokemon go game which I discovered people I knew also play it. Last sunday morning, I went for a jog with 3 others which do also play and intended on going to the old port which there was quite a few people playing, after a while and before we left to go have lunch, there was 2 guys just openly whipped out their penises and started to pee about 20 feet from us while they were playing. I looked at my friend and started cracking up and she just nod her head and laughed.

But for those who do play and have the urge to pee, keep a longer distance than 20 feet away from the lures.. it's just a game.

Hahahah, you play that game? Same for me and my main squeeze. Its okay, she was walking in the alley ways and while playing she just randomly peed like nothing matter hahahahahaha This is fun because i get to see al this and Sephora, i have seen 2 others right in public peeing and one of them had a painted pokemon on he cheek