secret party sex

I was at a party once and at the end of the night we all crashed into a couple of double beds. I slept next to my friend who decided she would sleep naked. During the night a latecomer cane into the bed. A man and spooned my friend. They shortly after started having sex, he was boning her from behind. They never spoke. They didn't look at each other. They didn't know each other! The next day they couldn't look each other in the eye they were do embarrassed! Crazy thing to do!

I was at a party once and at the end of the night we all crashed into a couple of double beds. I slept next to my friend who decided she would sleep naked. During the night a latecomer cane into the bed. A man and spooned my friend. They shortly after started having sex, he was boning her from behind. They never spoke. They didn't look at each other. They didn't know each other! The next day they couldn't look each other in the eye they were do embarrassed! Crazy thing to do!

Things like that can happen at parties if alcohol is involved.

At one party I remember, a large puddle of piss was found on the floor outside the toilet. We reckoned it must have been a girl cos a guy would have most likely peed against something. Or if he'd peed on the floor whilst standing, the height would have made the splashing down sound really loud and drawn attention. It seemed most likely that a girl had squatted down there and peed. We never knew who it was.

At another party I heard about, where the toilet was upstairs but there was a shower unit and bathroom sink downstairs - weird set up - all the guys were told they could just pee in the sink whilst the girls peed in the shower. But two girls sat on a sofa before a coffee table kept going on about how disgusting this was and were being real party poopers over it. This started irritating people who mostly saw no harm in it, so for a laugh two guys did something outrageous. They stood in front of that coffee table facing the girls, got their dicks out, and started pissing right there on the table! The girls were too shocked to react at first but then got up and stormed out. Everyone else just thought it was really funny. Or so I heard anyway.