Peeing through lace panties

Its interesting how many girls like wetting themselves.Vikka,who sadly seems to have left us,made a lifestyle around it.With us guys it just feels all wet and nasty,but i guess for girls,its a more general warm sensation..

• Like 1
Its interesting how many girls like wetting themselves.Vikka,who sadly seems to have left us,made a lifestyle around it.With us guys it just feels all wet and nasty,but i guess for girls,its a more general warm sensation..

No need to guess, I will certainly confirm it. And I never had the pleasure of communicating with Vikka, but she isn't the only woman to shape her lifestyle around intentional wetting.

One of my biggest, hottest fantasies is to have a lady straddle my head and lower herself onto my mouth while clad in only some sexy lace panties. She would then slowly release her bladder in spurts, allowing her golden nectar to leak into my mouth through the material. Soooo hot!!!