Ladies room secrets

When I was at university I used to enjoy going to a public ladies toilet and sitting on the loo in a cubicle feeling desperate. Then for a while I would listen to the sound of women pissing either side of me. The sound would really arouse me. It amazed me how long they would pissing for. When I couldn't hold it in anymore I would let go and pissing myself while rubbing my clit. I would come while pee was flowing out of me and while listening to the ladies pissing around me.

• Like 3
When I was at university I used to enjoy going to a public ladies toilet and sitting on the loo in a cubicle feeling desperate. Then for a while I would listen to the sound of women pissing either side of me. The sound would really arouse me. It amazed me how long they would pissing for. When I couldn't hold it in anymore I would let go and pissing myself while rubbing my clit. I would come while pee was flowing out of me and while listening to the ladies pissing around me.

Yes,i think i understand where youre coming from there....That is one of my sick male fantasies.Just to be sat in a cubicle in a ladies,listening to the various sounds,and smells.

• Like 2

I always have a thrill when I use the ladies' room, too. When I take the panties out of my purse, slip them on under my skirt, and wet-up all my most sensitive parts, it drives me wild to think about the ladies in stalls next to me. They have no idea what I'm doing, and if they did... I wonder how they'd react!

• Like 1

Lots of fun to be had in the ladies loo! It's always a thrilling experience. I wish I could be a fly on the wall! On rare occasions I have seen ladies peeing in a cubicle that has no door because they don't want to wait! Always enticing especially in a nightclub seeing all those sexy ladies lifting their skirts and pulling their panties down!

• Like 3

We need one of you lovely ladies to try to record the sounds in busy club toilet for us.Hold the phone near the bottom of the dividing wall when a girl next door is having a wizz...

I will comment about the part while in the second floor washroom at work which we have 4 toilets. I actually do pay attention to other women that pee. I can tell when it's my superviser because she pee's so loud that it will silence the others. I also know when it's the receptionist because she seems to tinkle and you can barely hear her. Now I wonder what they think of me lolol

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser
My wife, Bonnie, in her single days would often masturbate on the toilet while peeing. When we were dating in college she'd send me sound files via email which are still erotic to me.

I love the sound of other women peeing. I love to hear that beautiful hiss when i'm in a public washroom. If you like to be naughty like me than I will usually pee on the floor once I'm in there alone. If I want to pee on the floor with people in the bathroom I will sit right at the front of the toilet and pee on the edge of the bowl. My pee slips down the outer edge of the toilet and reaches the floor with out the ovbious patter of peeing right on it. I often do this at bars and nightclubs.