peeing in a field of sheep

When I was 18 I went for a walk in the countryside on a hot summers day. I was feeling excited so I took my panties off and my bra. I was only wearing a vest top and shot skirt. I loved the feeling of the summer breeze under my skirt caressing my pussy. I came across a field full of sheep. I started to feel the effect of the large amount of water I had drank before I set off. I could feel a pressure building up in my bladder. As I got closer to the sheep I noticed a few of them pissing loudly around me. The sound made me feel even more desperate. I was really warm so I took my top off. I really enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my naked breasts. My need to pee was growing intensely. The sound off strong pee all around me aroused me and I accidentally let some pee out. I feel so naughty. I lifted my skirt and felt the breeze around my excited pussy. I looked around to see if anyone was there and felt like I could finally let go. I crouched down in the tall grass and finally let go of myself. Warm pee ran out of me. So much came out in a strong, loud stream. It felt so good. My pussy felt so excited. I gave myself a rub and cane really quickly whilst letting out the last of my pee. I stood up and looked around and saw a young farmer in the distance. I think he saw me! I hastily pulled down my short skirt and put my top back on and scuttled away.

• Like 3