I must admit, that I am quite proud of myself. Me and my mom had a long day of her shopping and me tagging along. I had gone in countless shops with her so after four hours she thanked me for my patience and how helpful I'd been. We hadn't ate since around 12 and it was now around 6. I wasn't really hungry but wanted something to last me till I could get home and make myself dinner. Bubble tea; Maui is pretty tiny and bubble tea is more a specialty item is not readily available most places. However the mall we are at had a little bubble tea store that had drinks available for purchase. I was stoked and got honey dew and my mom got a water. We sat down and drank them. Once we were finished, we got up and met up with my sister and we continued to walk around with her while she shopped. After we went into Forever 21 where I found a cute plus size dress and bought that and my sister I purchase several items for herself. She said she'd catch a ride home with her friend, which meant me and my mom were going to drive home and her car. We were walking through Macy's to get back to where we parked and my mom suddenly blurted out I have to go to the bathroom. So we made our way to the bathroom it was pretty quiet with one other lady in it. My mom finished quickly finished about the time my butt hit the seat and said shed wait outside and the other lady hi just finished drying her hands and was walking out. Then I smirked because I had a naughty thought that I hadn't thought of before. I switched my butt to the side of the seat with only my outer thigh grazing against the outside of the toilet seat. With a sigh of relief I let a huge torrent of piss hit the tiled floor. It splattered on my ankles from the due to the fact that I have held it for too long. It started creating a huge puddle I began worrying if someone would notice when they walked in. Luckily there was a drain close to me and it started running down there. After 2 minutes my bladder finally fully emptied and I wiped and pulled up my pants. I snapped to two quick shots dissatisfied by the fact that the drain did greedily taking most of it. so I couldn't fully photograph it. I heard clicking of heels as a lady walked into another stall and I quickly rushed out and caught up with my mother.

It was my first pee in a public place and I am so proud of myself.

Does anyone have any similar stores of them going in public places?

That would've been ideal on a fitting room rug.

chubby_kitten, post: 91653, member: 14287"]I must admit, that I am quite proud of myself. Me and my mom had a long day of her shopping and me tagging along. I had gone in countless shops with her so after four hours she thanked me for my patience and how helpful I'd been. We hadn't ate since around 12 and it was now around 6. I wasn't really hungry but wanted something to last me till I could get home and make myself dinner. Bubble tea; Maui is pretty tiny and bubble tea is more a specialty item is not readily available most places. However the mall we are at had a little bubble tea store that had drinks available for purchase. I was stoked and got honey dew and my mom got a water. We sat down and drank them. Once we were finished, we got up and met up with my sister and we continued to walk around with her while she shopped. After we went into Forever 21 where I found a cute plus size dress and bought that and my sister I purchase several items for herself. She said she'd catch a ride home with her friend, which meant me and my mom were going to drive home and her car. We were walking through Macy's to get back to where we parked and my mom suddenly blurted out I have to go to the bathroom. So we made our way to the bathroom it was pretty quiet with one other lady in it. My mom finished quickly finished about the time my butt hit the seat and said shed wait outside and the other lady hi just finished drying her hands and was walking out. Then I smirked because I had a naughty thought that I hadn't thought of before. I switched my butt to the side of the seat with only my outer thigh grazing against the outside of the toilet seat. With a sigh of relief I let a huge torrent of piss hit the tiled floor. It splattered on my ankles from the due to the fact that I have held it for too long. It started creating a huge puddle I began worrying if someone would notice when they walked in. Luckily there was a drain close to me and it started running down there. After 2 minutes my bladder finally fully emptied and I wiped and pulled up my pants. I snapped to two quick shots dissatisfied by the fact that the drain did greedily taking most of it. so I couldn't fully photograph it. I heard clicking of heels as a lady walked into another stall and I quickly rushed out and caught up with my mother.

It was my first pee in a public place and I am so proud of myself.

Ok..so, this sounds terribly gross I'm sure...but I got so turned on imagining that I was on my hands and knees on that floor, licking up that wonderful nectar as you sprayed it out!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anytime I use a public restroom, I take at least a few seconds to play a bit. If I'm not alone in there, I settle for spraying a little on the floor/wall next to the toilet (in a stall), or the urinal. If I'm lucky enough to be in a single occupancy restroom, I use the sink, trashcan, and floor...pretty much everywhere except the intended receptacle lol. It's especially fun to see my pee soaking the paper towels in the trashcan, or flowing over the chrome faucet and into the white porcelain sink bowl. Just some thoughts lol

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1