More sightings

I went out for a walk today and as it was a hot day lots of people had been out drinking all day.

A little later I saw a short ginger (more strawberry blonde) lass with freckles, who went into some sparse bushes and spent a lot of time seemingly assessing different places to pee. After selecting one she hitched up her red dress to reveal light blue knickers, she pulled these down (showing a formidable bush) then stayed squatting for a while with nothing happening... eventually she started dribbling and that turned into a full flow, which was quite hissy given it was slow. She pulled up her knickers and then patted herself dry through them.

Wonderful sighting as usual, one observation that I share with you. I too am seeing many young women opting to go au natural. No more plucked chicken look. Like 80s they are either going trimmed or full look. Its a wonderful treat again to see young ladies with full bushes. In NYC central part I also saw some young ladies sporting underarm hair taking in the Sun, finally nature prevails but I appreciate the full bush look.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Agreed. I prefer the full bush also. I don't like getting razor rash from the stubble left behind when I'm orally servicing a woman. An occasional pube stuck in my teeth I can deal with. Fortunately my Bonnie's been unshaved except for that one unfortunate incident back in our first get-together days :) "Gee ain't it great -- after eatin' your date -- brushing your teeth with a comb" --

Guest UnabashedUser
I went out for a walk today and as it was a hot day lots of people had been out drinking all day.

I saw a pair of girls running towards some bushes, and one headed in whilst the other guarded. The one inside had her dress up and knickers down and said loudly to the other one "Oh my days that feels so much better". The other girl was short, with blonde hair and wearing jeans and a top and fidgeting said "Shut the f- up, I'm desperate, hurry up". She carried on fidgeting whilst the first girl was emptying her bladder. She was running on the spot and then said "Hurry up, hurry up, I'm gonna piss myself I'm gonna piss myself" then squealed and hurriedly pulled her jeans down (bear in mind she's on a pathway at the entrance to some bushes in full view) and splattered a very strong stream onto the ground.

A little later I saw a short ginger (more strawberry blonde) lass with freckles, who went into some sparse bushes and spent a lot of time seemingly assessing different places to pee. After selecting one she hitched up her red dress to reveal light blue knickers, she pulled these down (showing a formidable bush) then stayed squatting for a while with nothing happening... eventually she started dribbling and that turned into a full flow, which was quite hissy given it was slow. She pulled up her knickers and then patted herself dry through them.

I appreciate a ring of fur around the anal orifice as well. Something very hot about that.