Roadside Rest Stope strong streaed my stream against the wall.

BF and I went for a ride. We stopped at a roadside rest area in the mountains. It was a small scenic overlook with a small parking area and no facilities. We parked along side a wall which stood about waist high to me. As we were getting out of the car, another car pulled in and stopped about 100 feet behind us. A couple in their 20's got out and stood between their car and the wall. The guy kept looking toward me. I figured he was just checking me out. I was wearing a short, sexy sundress and I guess I was looking pretty hot, if I must say so myself.

Next thing you know I saw his cock come out of his shorts and he was peeing against the wall. His GF was standing beside him and he continued looking over my way. Judging by the strong stream, he was obviously desperate. He had to know I was watching.

Not to be outdone, I lifted the front of my dress and directed a strong stream of pee against the wall. I looked over and he was watching. He finished and they got in the car and sat there until I lowered my dress. They drove off, my BF emptied his bladder and we left.

• Like 4
Sorry about the title of the previous post. I didn't realize it was a big typo until it posted. Apparently there's no way to edit a title once it's posted.

I have done this also, and there is the mistake to be seen forever by anyone who comes along.

You would think that it would be enough to make me proof read my entries, but NO, I just can't be bothered until it is TOO LATE. :banghead:

As an editor, I'm usually pretty good at catching these errors. This was one of those times I was paying too much attention to the story to care about such minor details.

I was using my iPad instead of my desktop and couldn't see the title until after I posted it. Oh well, proof read next time. :redface: