Mmmm, things have been a little tense here lately, selling the place, packing and endless meetings with lawyers, Maigh set out to chance that last night.

We had finished dinner, and were sitting around fairly bored, the satellite internet has been killed, using a flakey ADSL service for a while is not all that fun. Maigh was supplying Mary and myself drinks, beer for me, Mary on cider, with water tossed in as well. As you can guess, this had the desired effect and an hour later we were both pleasantly full. Maigh didn't waste anytime, as soon as she knew were were ready, she was getting her gear off and pushing us into the bathroom.

She got into the shower, and with a couple of squeals propped herself in a squat against the cold glass wall. This position looks amazing, she is on her toes, knees apart, her back against the shower and nothing is hidden, her beautiful body open to gaze upon, waiting for us.

Mary went first, wriggling her jeans and panties off, placed one delicate foot on the wall and smiled down at Maigh. She started peeing, and slipped her fingers down, used them to aim her stream, hitting her breasts then moving up to splatter and arc into Maigh's willing mouth. Maigh was also using her fingers, teasing and fingering her pussy, while hot pee was filling her mouth and running down her body. Mary finished after a while and moved back a little, watching Maigh work on herself, both of them had a hot, sexy look on their faces. Maigh was on her way to making a different mess and waved me over, groaning somewhat lustily.

I was ready and pointed it at her, when she grabbed me and started sucking, her fingers working harder and she moaned softly as she came. Still holding me, she told me to piss on her face (she only talks like this when really turned on) and I obliged, letting go completely, watching as my pee foamed out of her open mouth. She was still working away and I felt her come again, and leaned forward and sealed her lips over my still squirting cock. After a couple of gulps she let me go, and then Mary was on her knees taking some of me too. She still had her jumper on, and it rapidly got darker as it got wet, sighing as I dribbled to a stop.

Maigh sorted this out by pushing Mary to the floor, shifted over a little, then let loose all over poor Mary's face. She struggled gamely, then just gave up and let it froth up and pool under her head, soaking the rest of her clothes, coughing and gagging a little before Maigh had finished. This was a fairly intense start and things only got better.

We all showered then piled into bed, Mary on her back, Maigh on top, her gorgeous butt in the air, and I wriggled in behind her. Maigh slowly went to work on Mary, biting, licking and teasing, until Mary grabbed her hair and held her face between her thighs, her hips moving gently. I was inside Maigh, moving slowly, as she backed into me getting as much of me inside her as she could. Her fingers were working again, making herself come, reaching under to feel me moving in her. Mary was starting to thrash around a little, and with a long drawn out sigh, came hard. I followed soon after, and we collapsed in a sweaty heap.

Another shower and we all snuggled in bed, and I thought we were done for the night, but Mary woke me around 2 in the morning, sucking me to sufficient hardness, then wriggled up on top, taking me deep, and with sensual slowness, made me come in her too.

I must be getting too old for this, I slept until 11, ladies have gone to do the weekly shop, leaving me home alone. I also have some skin off, I'll leave you to guess where, lol.

• Like 3