Pee Sex #11 -- Bonnie uses toys on her peehole

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Pee Sex 011 -- Bonnie masturbates her meatus True Story

A while ago I wrote about my wife Bonnie's pee fetish and conversations we had about how she got into the lifestyle and things she'd done before we met and at that time she told me that she sometimes as a teen and later would masturbate her female urinary opening (meatus) while on the toilet with a full bladder.

As I'm an extreme fan of my wife's pussy and our peegames, I suggested that perhaps we could try it again, as this is an unexplored area of our pee life.

We began by consuming quantities of sparkling spring water as we keep many bottles on hand and that is our favorite hydrating drink until we both felt ready to discharge.

Bonnie is now totally naked , as I am , and we had both began light pussy/cock stimulation being careful not to get too aroused ahead of time.

Bonnie leads me into the kitchen where she opens the 'junk' drawer by the sink and withdraws something I'd not seen before. It's a round rubber brush affair which she told me had been at one time used to apply butter to the tops of pastries until she modified it. She'd cut off all but 3 of the soft rubber fingers of the brush, leaving them about 1/8 inch diameter and 3 inches long, attached to a rubber handle about 3/8 inch diameter.

Bonnie now hops up onto the counter, and lubricates the brush by licking it, and then slides it into her open pussy--her legs spread wide-- where she masturbates her clit with the brush, and slides it into her vagina several times moaning as she does so.

She spreads open her massive cuntlips and I can see her peehole extruding towards me, a drop of pee or pussy juice pearling up on it. She squeezes the 3 remaining rubbery fingers together, and crams them into her peehole.

Grasping the handle, she fully inserts the brush a couple more inches and then begins the rhythmic in and out fucking of her opening.

As she slowly withdraws the urine dildo, drops of pee desperately escape around the little fingers, and as she slides it back inside, they run down the shaft of the toy onto her opening and thence downward where they moisten her clenching asshole , which I begin to lightly finger using the hot piss as lubrication.

Her clit, the size of the tip of my little finger, is protruding, and turning from a pink to deep salmon and finally lavender as she nears her cum. I know it won't be but a few seconds as she furiously fucks herself and her peehole with the pastry brush and she sings that high soprano notes and screams I'm CUMMING and then she removes the brush from her pisser, slams it into her cunt, and her pee flows like a fountain of wine all over my fingers, arm, her pussy, ass, in a stream stronger than I've ever see, around a half inch in diameter.

It's over very soon, and as she collapses into my arms she grabs my pole with both hands and in just two strokes brings me off with a thunderous spew of my blistering seed which she directs onto her hungry clit.

Let me know if you got off on this. Thanks.