Summer in the park

pwpj, thanks for the sighting reports - always interesting to get an insight into other people - the first couple obviously had some very differing views with the lady not being at all worried about peeing outside and the guy not liking the idea at all. As you say, I would hope most men would be sympathetic to their ladies - maybe trying to help them find somewhere a little private to save their lady's blushes, but certainly not preventing them from taking a much needed pee. I'd be only too happy to help my wife find a place to pee outside - I just wish she would do it more often!!

Thanks for the stories pwpj, the 1st sighting especially.

I had a few sightings myself at my local park this weekend. There was a large daytime family orientated, festival going on, and typically the portaloo queue was huge. Mostly guys also a number of girls headed towards the trees nearby the portaloos. I made use of a particular hollowed out hedge a couple of times. Timed it well on both occasions was greeted by by tipsy group of girls apologetically, but desperately joining me in the just through the leaves - pulling down their knickers and shorts and adding to the already saturated ground. Rarely have I been so close to so much action, I obviously couldn't film on my phone but I would pay untold money to have a contact lens that have recorded what I saw that day!

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

I had a few sightings myself at my local park this weekend. There was a large daytime family orientated, festival going on, and typically the portaloo queue was huge. Mostly guys also a number of girls headed towards the trees nearby the portaloos. I made use of a particular hollowed out hedge a couple of times. Timed it well on both occasions was greeted by by tipsy group of girls apologetically, but desperately joining me in the just through the leaves - pulling down their knickers and shorts and adding to the already saturated ground. Rarely have I been so close to so much action, I obviously couldn't film on my phone but I would pay untold money to have a contact lens that have recorded what I saw that day!

Rural county fairs in the hills far from cities work for me. The farm girls there are much more at ease with their own bodies and many are accustomed to releiving themselves in the gardens or fields when getting in the crops, making hay, or planting in the spring. Often the portapotties are unserviced and filthy so many just go where nature intended -- behind bushes or next to parked cars. If you park at the far end of the parking lot (usually a mowed field) and hike in and out chances are you might get lucky with a glimpse. Better take a companion with you to help service your rockhard boner that will develop.

Yes, being in the right place can work wonders! Did you have any good sightings then?

Guest UnabashedUser
Yes, being in the right place can work wonders! Did you have any good sightings then?

Oh yes over time I've seen several teen farmgirls pissing behind machinery, usually tractors, giggling amongst themselves, and other girls crouching behind cars or trucks. One was just inches from me as I walked through the rows of cars and surprised her, bent over the tailgate of the truck ass pushed out and gushing, her perfect brown eye winking at me as she pissed, unaware that I was even there until I was past her.

Oh yes over time I've seen several teen farmgirls pissing behind machinery, usually tractors, giggling amongst themselves, and other girls crouching behind cars or trucks. One was just inches from me as I walked through the rows of cars and surprised her, bent over the tailgate of the truck ass pushed out and gushing, her perfect brown eye winking at me as she pissed, unaware that I was even there until I was past her.

Love them rear view ass jutting out brown eye winking displays at close angle, its an awesome sight where you get to see the slit and the brown eye all in one. Btw my pee hobby started in the park where as a young teen I saw a grown pretty woman peeing in the sparse winter bushes with everything on show. Can't forget that image till today.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Random sightings remain in memory banks for a long time, providing valuable spank material when other sources are unavailable. A perfect slit with anal punctuation mark sandwiched between two firm and sculpted ass cheeks gets me hard, particularly if there's a nice running stream emanating downwards.

Random sightings remain in memory banks for a long time, providing valuable spank material when other sources are unavailable. A perfect slit with anal punctuation mark sandwiched between two firm and sculpted ass cheeks gets me hard, particularly if there's a nice running stream emanating downwards.

Was it a hairless slit or hairy one?

Guest UnabashedUser

The vesuvius of a desperation pee is soooo hot. Love how the lips fly apart like trapdoors, the orifice actually bulges downward as it opens wide to release the pentup floodwaters. The sighs of relief, moans of pleasure as she releases her foaming torrents excite a male to nirvana.

The rear view half squats are amazing as they reveal the maximum details if one is lucky to be at the right position. This was for me a new discovery when I landed in US at age of sixteen. Most or majority of sighting I saw in India were usually full squat with ass either lifted a bit from ground or low to ground. One had to be in front to see the bits. Some older women did stand pee but they would hide their bits under their wrap around dress. I began to see many young girls do this kind of half squats when I would go for outdoor get together in school and later college. It was the most detailed sightings ever.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

The half-crouch seems to be used when there are panties to be protected as the full squat seems to let the pee fly in a more-forward direction. If the panties are on the ground about the ankles, the half-squat lets the stream project at a more rear-ward angle. Although the front of the pussy is more obscured, the ass projection viewed from the rear is exceedingly hot, particularly if the girl is using her hands to spread open the cheeks to provide 'clearance'

Seeing her protuding anus wink and flex as she forces out the last slugs of pee do things to a man :)

The half-crouch seems to be used when there are panties to be protected as the full squat seems to let the pee fly in a more-forward direction. If the panties are on the ground about the ankles, the half-squat lets the stream project at a more rear-ward angle. Although the front of the pussy is more obscured, the ass projection viewed from the rear is exceedingly hot, particularly if the girl is using her hands to spread open the cheeks to provide 'clearance'

Seeing her protuding anus wink and flex as she forces out the last slugs of pee do things to a man :)

Yes and with denims its easier to do half squat than a full one as its hard to open your legs, so let your ass out and guide the pee away from your legs.

Guest UnabashedUser

Sometimes a girl will give her ass a little wiggle at the end, possibly to shake off any clinging droplets before wiping or repanty-ing. I find that little move incredibly sexy too.

Sometimes a girl will give her ass a little wiggle at the end, possibly to shake off any clinging droplets before wiping or repanty-ing. I find that little move incredibly sexy too.

Yes the eternal butt shake and some go up and down as well giving a nice show of the as cheeks separating and closing, female pee and female genitals are the most intricate of nature's gift with variety like none.

• Like 1

Your description of women bending over and peeing brought back some vivid memories from past I would like to share here before they are gone from my mind. Like you I have many sightings of young women doing a bent over ass out pee in full view. For most women it would be either in bushes or where others are peeing including men. Most of them would be oblivious of the show they put for other men around. As mentioned its their clothing that actually makes them adapt to this position and most are probably aware of the show they are putting on but have no choice. In fact, I have seen bladder pressure and lack of choice makes women loose all their inhibitions and just seek relief.

Some truly brazen sights that I recall right away. This was at a open air performance car show held at a huge open field at upstate NY. I was more interested in the vehicles and had not scouted for any pee sightings. Although I was well aware of the fact there were only few porta potties around and there was alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages being served. I decided to leave a bit early to avoid the rush during exit. I was in my SUV in the parking lot. I was checking my map when I heard some voices. I had my windows up and engine on with a/c. It was two young ladies around college age. One had tight denim shorts and T-shirt while other a blond had a body fitting black tube jumpsuit hugging her tight body with 34D tits.

The brunette had shoulder length open hair while the blond had her hair in ponytail. They got into the car and I heard the engine start up. Both were inside and hand had shut the doors when I noticed the brunette who was on driver’s side shut the engine off. From my SUV I had a clear look on what was going on inside the vehicle. She reached for the tissue box and took out few tissues and suddenly she had my full attention. I knew she was going to pee but question was where. I thought the possible spot would be in front of the car as it gave her cover from others on lot. With tissues in hand the girl opened the door and quickly lowered her shorts and panties in one go revealing a tanned big butt with trimmed black bush in between. She placed her bum’s edge on the rocker panel and held the c column with her left hands. There was nothing else I could see and I was wished I was on the vehicle parked next to the driver’s side.

The other girl meanwhile was busy with checking out her face on the car’s rear view mirror. She reached for the tissue box and wiped her face with the tissues, then she reached for some more and this time she looked on the right side of her door. My eyes were still focused on the brunette’s ass that was placed flat on the rocker panel when suddenly the passenger door opened up and the blond girl stepped out. She left the door open as she faced sideways to me. She had bunch of tissues on her left hand and with her right hand she quickly pulled her top down and her glorious tits popped out in full view. They were a sight to behold with their large pink areola and round dark pink nipples.

The girl then held her jumpsuit with both her hands and peeled it down her thighs along with pair of what appeared to be yellow colored thong. Her fully bare very well shaped ass that was smaller than her companion was on show She turned and faced my SUV. I was just astonished at this brazen behavior as I am sure both the girls were well aware of my presence inside. Her black jumpsuit was down wrapped around her knees as she spread her legs and leaned forward. Her ass was now raised all the way up facing me in bright sunlight of late afternoon. She gave me a full female anatomy lesson with her fully bald spotless creamy white vagina and dark pink wrinkled hole on show.

It was a tremendous spot of luck, I had seen women in this stance peeing outdoors but this was an unique opportunity for a closer and extended view.

For few seconds the girl remained in that position giving me a clinical view of her genitals. Then I saw her furrowed orifice open and contract in series like a valve while her ass muscles clenched as she let out a fart. I saw her inner lips relax as a small stream thin stream of pee descended from within. At that stage I slowly lowered my window to get even detailed view and the sounds. Now my face was within few meters from the girl’s butt. The thin stream stopped and this time she made another loud sharp fart and immediately released a thick stream that hissed out from her lips and fell to the ground with a loud splatter. Her piss was also hitting her foot board of my SUV as well. I could hear her loud hissing and could see the other girl as well still peeing with her bum on the car.

It was classic frothy beer pee coming out of the blond. When I opened my window I realized she was a true blond by the small tufts of dark blond hair on her bunghole that had missed the razor. It was almost 30 seconds gone and the pee was still going strong flapping her inner lips as they gushed out to hit the pavement. The other girl meanwhile seemed to have finished up as I saw her right hand reach for the door handle and she gradually lifted herself up. She stood standing and I noticed from her hand movement she was cleaning up her pussy, now I had two glorious young asses facing me. I slowly raised my windows again as I didn’t want the other girls to know I was busy gawking at them and their assets.

Her pants were still down and her shiny big ass visible when she turned facing the car. Another treat for me, her big dark haired neatly trimmed pussy was on show with a big clitoris hood protruding. She took out some more tissues and cleaned up before pulling her pants up. She got into the car and started it up while her friend still continued with her pee that had tapered off to a thin stream.

She tightened her ass muscles along as her anus puckered to let out last few drops. She took some quick wipes with tissues and pulled her jumpsuit up over her belly and straightened up giving me one last look at her tits before she covered up. As soon as they drove away I opened my door up and saw a thick pool of frothy beer pee on the ground with tissues in it. I got out and saw she had sprayed on my door as well.

After this incident rather than leave I hung out a bit for more sightings that I was sure of.

I walked around and soon caught up with many ladies squatting down between or behind cars. Sometimes they would have their husbands stand next to them but they didn’t block or cover. It was just for moral support as their bits were on full show. Another common sighting was ladies who would go to the back of their vehicles to squat down. Again if you passed by them they were uncovered with their bits on show.

My only regret that day was not photographing the two girls who had given me the fantastic show as well as other ladies. It was nineties and I had my SLR in back and phone cam tech was still rare. Taking out a SLR and shooting them would have made it a bit conspicuous.

Sorry to hijack this thread with this long post but had to get it off before I forget, I have one more very close and brazen standing pee to write about.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
Yes the eternal butt shake and some go up and down as well giving a nice show of the as cheeks separating and closing, female pee and female genitals are the most intricate of nature's gift with variety like none.

As a dedicated aficionado of pussy and interconnected nether regions, I wholeheartedly concur. I could stare at and investigate aforementioned areas for hours, days even.

Guest UnabashedUser
Your description of women bending over and peeing brought back some vivid memories from past I would like to share here before they are gone from my mind. Like you I have many sightings of young women doing a bent over ass out pee in full view. For most women it would be either in bushes or where others are peeing including men. Most of them would be oblivious of the show they put for other men around. As mentioned its their clothing that actually makes them adapt to this position and most are probably aware of the show they are putting on but have no choice. In fact, I have seen bladder pressure and lack of choice makes women loose all their inhibitions and just seek relief.

Some truly brazen sights that I recall right away. This was at a open air performance car show held at a huge open field at upstate NY. I was more interested in the vehicles and had not scouted for any pee sightings. Although I was well aware of the fact there were only few porta potties around and there was alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages being served. I decided to leave a bit early to avoid the rush during exit. I was in my SUV in the parking lot. I was checking my map when I heard some voices. I had my windows up and engine on with a/c. It was two young ladies around college age. One had tight denim shorts and T-shirt while other a blond had a body fitting black tube jumpsuit hugging her tight body with 34D tits.

The brunette had shoulder length open hair while the blond had her hair in ponytail. They got into the car and I heard the engine start up. Both were inside and hand had shut the doors when I noticed the brunette who was on driver’s side shut the engine off. From my SUV I had a clear look on what was going on inside the vehicle. She reached for the tissue box and took out few tissues and suddenly she had my full attention. I knew she was going to pee but question was where. I thought the possible spot would be in front of the car as it gave her cover from others on lot. With tissues in hand the girl opened the door and quickly lowered her shorts and panties in one go revealing a tanned big butt with trimmed black bush in between. She placed her bum’s edge on the rocker panel and held the c column with her left hands. There was nothing else I could see and I was wished I was on the vehicle parked next to the driver’s side.

The other girl meanwhile was busy with checking out her face on the car’s rear view mirror. She reached for the tissue box and wiped her face with the tissues, then she reached for some more and this time she looked on the right side of her door. My eyes were still focused on the brunette’s ass that was placed flat on the rocker panel when suddenly the passenger door opened up and the blond girl stepped out. She left the door open as she faced sideways to me. She had bunch of tissues on her left hand and with her right hand she quickly pulled her top down and her glorious tits popped out in full view. They were a sight to behold with their large pink areola and round dark pink nipples.

The girl then held her jumpsuit with both her hands and peeled it down her thighs along with pair of what appeared to be yellow colored thong. Her fully bare very well shaped ass that was smaller than her companion was on show She turned and faced my SUV. I was just astonished at this brazen behavior as I am sure both the girls were well aware of my presence inside. Her black jumpsuit was down wrapped around her knees as she spread her legs and leaned forward. Her ass was now raised all the way up facing me in bright sunlight of late afternoon. She gave me a full female anatomy lesson with her fully bald spotless creamy white vagina and dark pink wrinkled hole on show.

It was a tremendous spot of luck, I had seen women in this stance peeing outdoors but this was an unique opportunity for a closer and extended view.

For few seconds the girl remained in that position giving me a clinical view of her genitals. Then I saw her furrowed orifice open and contract in series like a valve while her ass muscles clenched as she let out a fart. I saw her inner lips relax as a small stream thin stream of pee descended from within. At that stage I slowly lowered my window to get even detailed view and the sounds. Now my face was within few meters from the girl’s butt. The thin stream stopped and this time she made another loud sharp fart and immediately released a thick stream that hissed out from her lips and fell to the ground with a loud splatter. Her piss was also hitting her foot board of my SUV as well. I could hear her loud hissing and could see the other girl as well still peeing with her bum on the car.

It was classic frothy beer pee coming out of the blond. When I opened my window I realized she was a true blond by the small tufts of dark blond hair on her bunghole that had missed the razor. It was almost 30 seconds gone and the pee was still going strong flapping her inner lips as they gushed out to hit the pavement. The other girl meanwhile seemed to have finished up as I saw her right hand reach for the door handle and she gradually lifted herself up. She stood standing and I noticed from her hand movement she was cleaning up her pussy, now I had two glorious young asses facing me. I slowly raised my windows again as I didn’t want the other girls to know I was busy gawking at them and their assets.

Her pants were still down and her shiny big ass visible when she turned facing the car. Another treat for me, her big dark haired neatly trimmed pussy was on show with a big clitoris hood protruding. She took out some more tissues and cleaned up before pulling her pants up. She got into the car and started it up while her friend still continued with her pee that had tapered off to a thin stream.

She tightened her ass muscles along as her anus puckered to let out last few drops. She took some quick wipes with tissues and pulled her jumpsuit up over her belly and straightened up giving me one last look at her tits before she covered up. As soon as they drove away I opened my door up and saw a thick pool of frothy beer pee on the ground with tissues in it. I got out and saw she had sprayed on my door as well.

After this incident rather than leave I hung out a bit for more sightings that I was sure of.

I walked around and soon caught up with many ladies squatting down between or behind cars. Sometimes they would have their husbands stand next to them but they didn’t block or cover. It was just for moral support as their bits were on full show. Another common sighting was ladies who would go to the back of their vehicles to squat down. Again if you passed by them they were uncovered with their bits on show.

My only regret that day was not photographing the two girls who had given me the fantastic show as well as other ladies. It was nineties and I had my SLR in back and phone cam tech was still rare. Taking out a SLR and shooting them would have made it a bit conspicuous.

Sorry to hijack this thread with this long post but had to get it off before I forget, I have one more very close and brazen standing pee to write about.

Which brings up the subject of pee farts, vaginal farts (queefs,, varts) and plain ol' gas farts. When occurring simultaneously with backwards pissing, gushy bubbles can be blown the sound of which is completely unique and erotic. If one's cock is held in range the feeling generated is indescribably delicious.

Which brings up the subject of pee farts, vaginal farts (queefs,, varts) and plain ol' gas farts. When occurring simultaneously with backwards pissing, gushy bubbles can be blown the sound of which is completely unique and erotic. If one's cock is held in range the feeling generated is indescribably delicious.

This was the classic relax muscle pee as women have both pee and shit organs connected. Almost all women fart when they pee. In case of this girl it was a trumpet fart but too bad I didn't have my window down to hear it.

Guest UnabashedUser

You're a talented wordsmith and writer and I thank you for your gift of real life experiences and your storytelling style. I am also a writer and I think you'll enjoy my composite of pee stories (true) from my and my wife Bonnie's point of view. I've searched for them all here and here is the link. Read and enjoy, please :) https://peefans.com/search/1931287/?q=bonnie&o=date&c[user][0]=14410

You're a talented wordsmith and writer and I thank you for your gift of real life experiences and your storytelling style. I am also a writer and I think you'll enjoy my composite of pee stories (true) from my and my wife Bonnie's point of view. I've searched for them all here and here is the link. Read and enjoy, please :) https://peefans.com/search/1931287/?q=bonnie&o=date&c[user][0]=14410

Much appreciated, looking forward and thank you. The reason I can write about all this is because the memory still retains all these vivid sightings.

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:55 PM, Simpfan said:

If I had been raised in the city or in a house with a toilet, I might not have gained this pee fetish. To this day, a toilet is the last place I desire to pee, and the last place I want to witness a guy peeing.

Simpfan, the world needs a lot more women who think like you.

On 7/23/2016 at 10:18 AM, vpw said:

@vpw I know you posted this a few months back, but for some reason I missed it at the time.  Thanks for that superb recollection of a very lucky detailed sighting.   However, as to writing it before you forget it, I can't believe you would ever forget that one.  

• Like 1