North West UK

I'm in the North West (Manchester ish) but from what I've seen there aren't too many people about on here from the UK, let alone the North West. Like Pauly said, maybe fetlife your best option if you are just looking for a nsa meet with someone. I had a look on there and seems that most members were couples and that's just not my thing but each to his/her own.

Yeah I found the whole place a bit weird. Most of it seems to be bondage related chat etc which I have no interest in at all and it was not a site I wanted to really get involved in once I'd spent a it of time reading some threads. Hell of a lot of people on there cheating on their other half as well which just isn't something I agree with.

Yeah I thought that and did join a few groups and try and chat a bit but I think one of the main problems is that there are far too many single blokes who are either desperate or just downright disgraceful which doesn't help when someone who is genuinely just looking to get to know a few people etc.