I'm Peeing & Cumming RIGHT NOW!!!

Right this very minute I am sitting here at my computer updating my pee fetish site, answering pee fetish emails and looking at all the free pee pictures on various pee forums. Needless to say I am very arouzed and bulging with s full bladder. I am wearing cotton underpants and thick sweatpants. I’m so horny and desperate to pee I can barely stand it. Why oh why is this so good for me? I’m sitting here knowing I will allow myself to burst and cum any second now and It feels so damn good! Ready here it cums… why don’t you pee and cum with me!!!! Lets do it now… . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssss I am Peeeeeeeing and cumming RIGHT NOW and it feels so fucking good. as I mix my hot pee with my cum juices. My panties and sweats are completely soaked with warmth as I sit here and enjoy my pulsating pussy.

MissPiss.com

57eb669fc5872_peechair.jpg.da43b379ca2ec1807d1a7c429fa15ebd.jpg

• Like 1

Oh My :wink: Don't you just love the feeling of letting go where ever and when ever you have to..without the hassles of having to get up and go to the potty. Even as a guy It's so thrilling to just whip it and let it rip on the floor. Or sometimes after throwing down a towel and plastic bag you sometimes don't even have to get out of the bed...it's so Hot feeling the warmth flood all around you. :)

Hat's off to you Lizz the Queen of Naughty Peeing !!!

Here I am unzipping and about to relieve my bursting bladder. I'll spare you the more explicate pictures because I'm sure the guys reading this don't want to see that but you can imagine what's about to happen next.

BTW I've had several women tell me they think it's hot that I'm peeing where I'm "Not" suppose to and if you look closely you can see the potty in the background but yet I choose not to use it.

Wetmanjf

zip.jpg.a6c332b402723173d69e15bc99e23fd0.jpg

• Like 1

Oh. My. God. Lizz, that was super hot to share! Just the thought of you doing that is enough to get me standing up, if you know what I mean lol. I have seen some of your videos and it is so hot the way you totally enjoy wetting yourself, no faking or acting. Super sexy!!!

Guest UnabashedUser

After reading these posts, and then back reading MissPiss comments I had to deploy a condom and fill it to the brim, then finish off with a good jerk and cum into that hot piss. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 2 weeks later...