Peeing off boats

I had a look for this topic and couldn't find it so here is my thoughts

I go fishing fairly often and find that distance from the shore changes the likelihood of seeing a women peeing from a boat.

Boat close to shore......... captain head for the shore

Boat further out..............captian offers choices as it's too far to head in for a pee stop

I must admit I am not a good fisherman but I have caught a few nice views of ladies receiving themselves off boats.

Keep on boating..................

• Like 1

It's a good topic. I like to see pictures and movies of women having to pee from boats. I have not often seen it myself, but I do remember one time. I was on shore, and looking out to sea with powerful binoculars. I saw a girl standing on a platform at the back of a boat moored just offshore. She was dressed in a swimsuit, but what really caught my eye was that she was clearly frantic from a desperate need to urinate. She was jiggling and pee-dancing. Clearly the boat was too small to have a toilet. I think there were only two others on it, and they were paying her no attention.

I didn't have to watch her for long. Afterwards I couldn't decide whether she had actually lost control of her bladder, and had just wet herself, or whether she had decided to wait no longer, and simply pee there and then. In either case, I'm sure she began pissing while she was standing, and only then dropped to squat, spraying pee as she did so. I probably was the only person watching her as she squatted on the platform, letting all her pee squirt through her swimsuit. A little river ran from the platform, falling into the sea while she continued peeing.