Englishman records his early true stories here

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

http://www.cascademag.com/stories/voyeur_piss_watcher.htm

EXCERPT As far as I know, no-body knew what I was doing, I was very careful, but not to look at a fanny pissing in full flood is something I cannot do, the build-up to it was the killer: the footsteps, the door closing, the rustling of the clothes, then the magnificent rear view of a hovering hairy female slit poised to piss, the twitching of the fanny lips and the beautiful glistening hot piss stream.

Guest UnabashedUser

EXCERPT: After we divorced I was in my mid 20s and my work led me to being in lots of different pubs with lots of different people in the bars, now why didn't I think of this before you may ask? A pub toilet is obviously where you are going to hear the best pisses but it didn't dawn on me until then. My work was maintaining a chain of pubs, repairing doors and windows and stuff. A lot of these jobs had to be done during opening hours, so it wasn't unusual for me to be working in a Ladies' toilet when it was open! So there was I with a front row seat just waiting and watching!!

I started carrying my tape recorder with me, it was now part of my tool kit and I got loads of recordings of different women taking really urgent pisses and if there was only one cubicle, I could make them wait too, their badly needed bladder relief was in my hands! I could let them have a piss when it suited me! That was a great feeling, then I'd listen to how badly they needed to go when I replayed the tape afterwards.

I did this for a long time, I was thinking that no-one else had this pissy streak in them, that I was the only 'strange one' in the whole world who enjoyed seeing, watching and hearing women piss. One of the pubs I maintained had a big air vent right by the back of the WC pan in the only ladies cubicle, this eventually allowed me to move on to stage 3 of my pissing life!