Kimberly X Webcam Show Review

Review of the Webcam show by Kimberly X Done on 7-1-2016

It's not very often that you see a model /Performer who is REALLY into Pee fun. Well Kimberly X is one of the few exceptions !! This girl can pee with the best of them and enjoys doing it. It is also obvious that during her show she did everything possible to cater to the requests of the users watching the show. And another thing I found out is this girl does not mind making a mess. I'd hate (Or Love) to cleanup after one of her shows. During her nearly 5 hour long show she treated us to a Pants wetting with a Masturbation scene in her wet pants afterwards. Next we moved to another room where she drenched her carpet with a long drawn out Piss. Back to the first room where after refilling her bladder with a variety of liquid she put on a pair of panties and bounced and peed on a exercise ball. Again she fired up her toy and masturbated to climax. Her panties were then auctioned off to the highest bidder and were won by a very lucky member who I know will make good use of them :wink:

After another refill she took out a dildo and played with her beautiful pussy while spraying her pee all over her mattress and floor leaving another large mess. And if this wasn't enough she provided all the viewers of the show with a link to a long pee video she had made in the past. I don't think anyone left disappointed with the show. She mentioned she will be making a clips 4 sale that will feature her watersports videos. For those who are interested she's also into ABDL. Be sure to check out this lovely lady in the Pee Cams section here at PeeFans and you can also message her here to get information on shows..panties and Custom Videos. Be sure to tell her Wetman sent you. :thumbsup:

I am adding 3 Photos from the webcam show to give member who missed the show an idea of how things went. Photos posted with Kimberly X's permission as always.

Wetman

Wetman's Wet News aka Wetman's Place

57eb669b6bf7a_Kim02.jpg.ea79efc6d6253ca46a2f81ba4641201f.jpg

57eb669b6e490_Kim03.jpg.0e5559a7b55e20782cb6236e5c110302.jpg

57eb669b7033f_Kim01.jpg.a5b3f0f5209e47e4811c5062c03ec2b8.jpg

• Like 1