3 stories for 1 post

Since it's a long weekend, many employes are not in and some are on vacation. This actually just happened like 30 minutes ago, our new replacement receptionist I met last week waves me a sign to go over which I do and she asked if i could stay here because she has to go really badly. Desperate, you better believe it because she took a breath before standing up and basically fast walk her way and i happen to noticed her dress had a small pee spot. I did feel bad for her, fortunate for her she is finishing her shift in 1 hour. However, i did tell her that she can disactivate the doors and remove the keys for 5 minutes and use the facilities. I believe someone forgot a few details while training her lol.

How about i call my dramatic story, busted. Yep, that's what happened. Saturday morning, i went out with hubby for a jog on the bike path located not too far from our home. I had promised a golden shower day to him since he was nice enough to buy some wine for me :-) :-) On our jog way back, i told him that i needed to go and asked if he wanted to be on the receiving end or wait for later? He told me, all day long. So i went in deeper in the woods, well believe it or not, there is a stupid walking trail in deeper in the forest. I started my session and talk about bad timing for almost 1 minute in my entire day, a woman in her 60's I believe, walking her dog pops out, i am not good with measurements but i would say about 60 feet and spotted us and yield out, bunch of discusting pigs in french. Which i just kept pissing and laughed, however, hubby was thrown off and just got up and waited while i finished. And i just went back on the bike path before she can recognize us and jog back home hahahahahahahaha. And i also told my man that i won't be jogging here for a while and no more golden showers here.

Coming back to the wine and after supper, i was sipping on my glass after finishing almost the bottle minus 1 glass as we are watching the last episode of a tv show which i told him that I wasn't missing this episode so to go and get some towels because i wasn't moving away from the tv. When the urge started, i asked him to lay down and as i put it, do your job! Hahahaha. I pull down my pj's shorts and just sat on his mouth really. I never paid attention to what was going down there since the dialog was intense. When i got back up and noticed how messy his face was and the the towel was very wet. I told him: what a waste. That i am sure there are people out there that would be desperate to not waste it as i shook my head with a smile and went back to my show.

• Like 1
Since it's a long weekend, many employes are not in and some are on vacation. This actually just happened like 30 minutes ago, our new replacement receptionist I met last week waves me a sign to go over which I do and she asked if i could stay here because she has to go really badly. Desperate, you better believe it because she took a breath before standing up and basically fast walk her way and i happen to noticed her dress had a small pee spot. I did feel bad for her, fortunate for her she is finishing her shift in 1 hour. However, i did tell her that she can disactivate the doors and remove the keys for 5 minutes and use the facilities. I believe someone forgot a few details while training her lol.

How about i call my dramatic story, busted. Yep, that's what happened. Saturday morning, i went out with hubby for a jog on the bike path located not too far from our home. I had promised a golden shower day to him since he was nice enough to buy some wine for me :) :) On our jog way back, i told him that i needed to go and asked if he wanted to be on the receiving end or wait for later? He told me, all day long. So i went in deeper in the woods, well believe it or not, there is a stupid walking trail in deeper in the forest. I started my session and talk about bad timing for almost 1 minute in my entire day, a woman in her 60's I believe, walking her dog pops out, i am not good with measurements but i would say about 60 feet and spotted us and yield out, bunch of discusting pigs in french. Which i just kept pissing and laughed, however, hubby was thrown off and just got up and waited while i finished. And i just went back on the bike path before she can recognize us and jog back home hahahahahahahaha. And i also told my man that i won't be jogging here for a while and no more golden showers here.

Coming back to the wine and after supper, i was sipping on my glass after finishing almost the bottle minus 1 glass as we are watching the last episode of a tv show which i told him that I wasn't missing this episode so to go and get some towels because i wasn't moving away from the tv. When the urge started, i asked him to lay down and as i put it, do your job! Hahahaha. I pull down my pj's shorts and just sat on his mouth really. I never paid attention to what was going down there since the dialog was intense. When i got back up and noticed how messy his face was and the the towel was very wet. I told him: what a waste. That i am sure there are people out there that would be desperate to not waste it as i shook my head with a smile and went back to my show.

I am really impressed at how far you've come since you first joined.

I am really impressed at how far you've come since you first joined.

Why thank you, iam a little more comfortable but will never be all the way out.. Just enough to say that i went with it

I too am amazed Sephora . As you when you had started here at first . Didn't have much interest in peeing . That now at present . You have found it more interesting as well as arousing to pee in public now . Than in the past . That of even being caught while peeing in the woods into your hubby's mouth as well as His face . Which in fact is quite brazen to do in public :wink:

So I'm really impressed with how far you have come . in what you now enjoy doing in having some naughty fun :wink:

Hahaha seriously, i felt naughty by getting caught and laughed because i am not going to stop mid stream, actually, for me its a little harder. My hubby was more embarrassed than me to be honest. It did got me thinking that i am new in the neighbor hood and i don't want to have a bad rep so i fled the scene before she can get a good look at me, then i looked at my hubby who is wearing a highlighted yellow sport shirt. Well thats going to attract attention. I was in yoga shorts with a blue t shirt.. I was okay right?? Lolol

Yes , you were safe from being really seen at any point in peeing as you were . though your hubby . Had a shall we say . A banner that would catch everyones's attention . To what He was doing on the ground beneath / between your spread legs . mouth pressed against your V and trying to drink ever last drop of your pee :wink:

That i would call a really big crowd attetion getter ........... lol

Oh, i was not sitting on his mouth, i as in a half squat position. But yes hubby did gave away his position which is maybe why we got caught. It's not like i would be getting caught lets say peeing on a carpet at work in a storage area because the toilet was too far and i was alone on my floor or anything like that :whistling::whistling::whistling: It was just a random person that just happen to walk by with her dog.. Oh well :O_o:

• Like 1
Oh well Sephora . It was a very arousing experience to read about . That you and your Hubby had enjoyed in too.

Thanks ............... and keep on posting those good peeing experiences you had . Especially the really naughty kinds . like that of peeing in the storage area at your work. Now that is being a bit risque isn't it :wink: :wink:

I have no comment on that one :whistling:

Hahaha seriously, i felt naughty by getting caught and laughed because i am not going to stop mid stream, actually, for me its a little harder. My hubby was more embarrassed than me to be honest. It did got me thinking that i am new in the neighbor hood and i don't want to have a bad rep so i fled the scene before she can get a good look at me, then i looked at my hubby who is wearing a highlighted yellow sport shirt. Well thats going to attract attention. I was in yoga shorts with a blue t shirt.. I was okay right?? Lolol

I try to limit my activities a little further from home for fear of being caught by someone who knows me. But sometimes you just can't help it when an opportunity presents itself.

About a year ago I parked my car in the upper parking lot at my apartment building. When I got out of the car I realized I was never going to make it across the parking lot, through the lobby and five floors up on the elevator. Not to mention the walk down the hall and into my apartment. I was parked against the hillside where no one from the building would be able to see me. I squatted beside the car and started to pee for what seemed forever. Wouldn't you know it, about half way through, someone from my building came driving past and saw me. I knew who it was and he knew it was me. I finished and headed down to the building as fast as I could. The next day I saw this neighbor who is a senior citizen and a really nice guy when I went to get the mail in the lobby. I initiated the conversation and told him that I wanted to apologize for the incident in the parking lot. His reply was that I shouldn't worry about it because it happens to everyone and that sometimes you need to do what you need to do.

Granted I wasn't doing anything sexual, but I was concerned that someone I knew caught me.

I try to limit my activities a little further from home for fear of being caught by someone who knows me. But sometimes you just can't help it when an opportunity presents itself.

About a year ago I parked my car in the upper parking lot at my apartment building. When I got out of the car I realized I was never going to make it across the parking lot, through the lobby and five floors up on the elevator. Not to mention the walk down the hall and into my apartment. I was parked against the hillside where no one from the building would be able to see me. I squatted beside the car and started to pee for what seemed forever. Wouldn't you know it, about half way through, someone from my building came driving past and saw me. I knew who it was and he knew it was me. I finished and headed down to the building as fast as I could. The next day I saw this neighbor who is a senior citizen and a really nice guy when I went to get the mail in the lobby. I initiated the conversation and told him that I wanted to apologize for the incident in the parking lot. His reply was that I shouldn't worry about it because it happens to everyone and that sometimes you need to do what you need to do.

Granted I wasn't doing anything sexual, but I was concerned that someone I knew caught me.

I understand you and it does happen to everyone, i believe this is why i started locating some free washrooms in the area just incase.

Oh, there was nothing sexual in my so call busted expidition. I was simply helping my hubby with his hydration since we had no water.

I am very sure that lady would not believe a word of my explination Lololol

• Like 1
I understand you and it does happen to everyone, i believe this is why i started locating some free washrooms in the area just incase.

Oh, there was nothing sexual in my so call busted expidition. I was simply helping my hubby with his hydration since we had no water.

I am very sure that lady would not believe a word of my explination Lololol

Some people get offended about things that don't concern them. She should've minded her own business.

Guest UnabashedUser
Some people get offended about things that don't concern them. She should've minded her own business.

Exactly. When you're doing your business it's YOUR business and nobody elses :):)

Guest UnabashedUser

Never had anyone converse with me when I've been caught. Don't know what I'd say .. have to work on that

@CrissyP You were unlucky to get caught, but he didn't make a fuss, so he was either not bothered or he may even have enjoyed seeing you, but wouldn't want to come out and admit it. Even if he didn't particularly have a pee fetish, he would probably enjoy seeing a lady with her body on display.
Never had anyone converse with me when I've been caught. Don't know what I'd say .. have to work on that

You do need to work on that because you never know when it may happen. You don't want to blow an opportunity but also don't want to get busted for being a perv.

You need to walk a thin line.

Guest UnabashedUser
You do need to work on that because you never know when it may happen. You don't want to blow an opportunity but also don't want to get busted for being a perv.

You need to walk a thin line.

Excellent advice. I think I'll just keep a poker face and say nothing.

I've gotten caught a few times in different circumstances. If someone looks at me, I'll usually say something like "I'm sorry", or "I couldn't wait any longer". Most times nobody says anything and they look away. The key is to not look blatant and look like a perv. I've caught guys and they usually just turn away so I can't see anything and they just continue to pee. I caught a guy one time quite by accident; he jumped back and tried to put his cock away. He ended up peeing all over himself because he was still peeing when he tried to stuff his cock back in his pants. I felt sorry for him.

Yep it's hard for a guy to stop midstream. It seems women have greater control over this as I've observed.

Speak for yourself lolol Unfortunately, I wish I was able to stop mid stream, it's not like I didn't try, this is why I kept peeing while I was in the woods.

I've gotten caught a few times in different circumstances. If someone looks at me, I'll usually say something like "I'm sorry", or "I couldn't wait any longer". Most times nobody says anything and they look away. The key is to not look blatant and look like a perv. I've caught guys and they usually just turn away so I can't see anything and they just continue to pee. I caught a guy one time quite by accident; he jumped back and tried to put his cock away. He ended up peeing all over himself because he was still peeing when he tried to stuff his cock back in his pants. I felt sorry for him.

In this situation, I was giving a golden shower to him not like a random pee stop. Besides my hubby was telling me, that maybe her eye sight was bad and just saw me squatting over his face which she might have thought I was getting oral sex. Even if I was getting some, it's still no one's business, I just felt embarrassed and didn't want to be recognized after all that.

Speak for yourself lolol Unfortunately, I wish I was able to stop mid stream, it's not like I didn't try, this is why I kept peeing while I was in the woods.

In this situation, I was giving a golden shower to him not like a random pee stop. Besides my hubby was telling me, that maybe her eye sight was bad and just saw me squatting over his face which she might have thought I was getting oral sex. Even if I was getting some, it's still no one's business, I just felt embarrassed and didn't want to be recognized after all that.

Agreed, that from a distance she may not have seen that you were peeing... probably thought you were getting oral.