Carpet peeing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
On 1/30/2014 at 10:03 PM, Topaz said:

:wee:One day I was home alone, my husband was at work. Since he was gone until late, I decided to have a little fun. I sat around all day and drank as much water as I could. After a while, I really had the urge to pee. So I took off all my clothes, and squatted right there in the living room! It felt so good, the sound of my warm stream flowing on the carpet. Well worth the cleanup!!

I had a peeing fetish before I met my first wife.  Initially convinced her to pee her knickers on the loo and some time after she was sitting on the floor at her house when I asked her.  She just lifted her skirt and peed her knickers and sheer tights.  Left a massive damp patch on the carpet.  Next morning her dad said he could smell pee qnd presumed it was the female dog they had.  We sympathised with him.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 10:16 AM, weequeen said:

I've loved to pee on carpet since I was young. I'd sneak it sometimes in my closet or under my bed. I used to have a lot of pee fun with my friend and we used to scoot under her bed to pee every time. Her house was kinda dirty and smelled not great anyway so nobody was none the wiser about it there. Nowadays I still pee on carpets. I have a shag-type rug that's in my room that I love filling with my pee, and my closet still gets my pee as well. 

Weequeen, I'd love to hear more detail of your childhood experiences. When you crawled under the bed to pee with your friend, did you wet through your clothes or pull your pants down? Were you lying face down or on your butt? How many times did you two wet the carpet?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1