Road Trip to NY 2

My girlfriend and I took a road trip to NY last week. Was a 14 hour drive. We reached our destination that evening, we're in a parking garage and I'm gathering our bags to walk to the hotel a few blocks down. She mentions she has to pee. I told her to go between the cars. She said she was about to but someone was walking by. So she stands between my car which is pulled in and an SUV, opens the driver door, pulls her shorts and bright orange panties down, goes into a half squat with her ass toward my driver side front fender, and starts relieving herself on the pavement. You can hear the stream of urine slapping the concrete. She makes a comment about her feet getting splashed. She had on flip flops. From beneath the door I can see her feet spread apart and an active puddle of piss. She finishes, wipes, drops the napkin, pulls up her shorts and comes out from between the car. I did take a few pictures. See attached. The car was parked there about 3 days. Occasionally I'd come to the car and grab stuff out of it. The 2nd day the napkin was gone and only puddle residue was left. Either someone came around sweeping or someone picked it up.

image.jpeg.7e9aeb2768e8001df6bb6991b5f884a8.jpeg

image.jpeg.e11c7ec6c7ce052c8bcf63b7f21c6a64.jpeg

• Like 4

I wish my wife would do that. You are really lucky. My wife will pee outside, but only if she is absolutely desperate and there is no other option. Unfortunately she seems to be able to hold her pee for hours if that is what is needed to find a toilet.

Guest UnabashedUser

i'm very fortunate, agreed. Frequently we dream up a kinky sex/pee scene of some kind and then go and do it. This site has given me a few ideas :)

I wish my wife would do that. You are really lucky. My wife will pee outside, but only if she is absolutely desperate and there is no other option. Unfortunately she seems to be able to hold her pee for hours if that is what is needed to find a toilet.

You have to put her in a desperate situation. Like my girl for example, I know she has to pee constantly when she drinks so I'll take her some place after she drinks with no bathrooms. One time after she drank this large drink I took her to the city to ride the street car. She relieved herself in the parking garage. She had to pee urgently when I pulled in the garage, she handles her business behind the car. Another time she had a drink, I took her on a romantic walk on the belt line at night and she had to piss there. Then at my house I'll lock the bathroom doors, forcing her to improvise.

Guest UnabashedUser
You have to put her in a desperate situation. Like my girl for example, I know she has to pee constantly when she drinks so I'll take her some place after she drinks with no bathrooms. One time after she drank this large drink I took her to the city to ride the street car. She relieved herself in the parking garage. She had to pee urgently when I pulled in the garage, she handles her business behind the car. Another time she had a drink, I took her on a romantic walk on the belt line at night and she had to piss there. Then at my house I'll lock the bathroom doors, forcing her to improvise.

The car park scenario is a favorite one of ours. The risk of being discovered adds such a thrill and heightens the libido for the sex that follows either in the car or at home later. Often we hold hands as we both crouch beside the car, merging our pools of pee hands on each other's parts.