Fetishistic Determination

• 2 weeks later...
@SlickGracey that was super hot. So, hopefully you've now found that your two fetishes work well in harmony. Going commando in a suitable skirt means that you are always able to simply sit down somewhere, making sure that the skirt is out of the way and pee, allowing the pee to surround you with warmth and then soak away, leaving you to stand up and walk away without anyone noticing what you just did. You don't need to find a toilet, you don't need to put your knickers on and you don't need to take them back off and carry them around wet. I look forward to hearing where else you might try this. How about a bed shop, where you fold back the duvet on a display bed, sit on the bed as if you are testing it out, pee your hearts content into the sheet and mattress, then simply stand up, allowing your skirt to fall naturally around you and you hide the evidence with the duvet. I'd love to do something like that, but male clothing doesn't offer the same level of freedom.
  • 2 weeks later...

Great story, Slick. I'm not into wetting but do love a sneaky wee in a public place. It can be difficult .. having a cock can be inconvenient at times, lol. And mens' clothes aren't as convenient as a short skirt. But when I'm determined, I find a way and have managed to enjoy myself in any number of unexpected places.

I'd happily share a showroom sofa with you

• 2 weeks later...

That was hot. I love walking about with no panties on in super short skirts. Especially when there is a breeze blowing up my skirt. It makes it so easy to pee wherever you need to. I like sitting on a bench in my short full skirt, hitching it up and peeing through the slats in full view!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
That was hot. I love walking about with no panties on in super short skirts. Especially when there is a breeze blowing up my skirt. It makes it so easy to pee wherever you need to. I like sitting on a bench in my short full skirt, hitching it up and peeing through the slats in full view!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnWAej3nxVs[/media]

Never pee through a screen door (you'll STRAIN your pussy) <wink>

Edited by UnabashedUser