The Girls Nicole and Megen

This is a unusual Review because it's not a website...But 2 girls who offer some wetting/pee related services.

**** It has come to my attention that Megen has possibly stopped doing this so it may only be Nicole at this point in time. As soon as I can confirm this I'll update my review. Wetman ****

Nicole told me more about her services

"My friend Megen and I work together to help provide fetish-related Skype dates with our clients. Clients can schedule a date with myself (Nicole), Megen, or both of us. Prices vary from request to request, and we work with people usually for about a week or so before the date to build up a rapport and to understand exactly what they are looking for! We work hard to provide the best quality dates and to create loyal clients who want to come back for more. We are both sort of the type who get turned on giving you what turns you on, so whatever you’re into, we’re into!"

When I first saw Nicole's post here at PeeFans I was rather skeptical so I decided I would see what I could find out about her and what she offered. All of my contact has been with Nicole so I am unable to tell you much about her friend Megen. Nicole offers live skype sessions with her fans that she calls "Dates" First thing I can tell you is their is NO nudity so if your hoping to find a naked girl on cam you better look elsewhere. I have in fact chatted with Nicole on skype (And YES I paid just like everyone else so this is not a good review for a free session). At the end of our chat Nicole wet herself as I watched..and then I also bought the panties she was wearing and peed in. They were mailed out quickly and arrived in a matter of days following on chat. Nicole is a member of a site called PantyDeal so if your interested in buying a pair of her panties for yourself you can work out a deal with her there.

Nicole is very pretty and was a pleasure to chat with. Aside from peeing they also offer other skype sessions within limits of course. Nicole told me...

"Our only real limits are that we won’t act out anything involving rape, incest, pedophilia, or bestiality. We also do no nudity at all. Otherwise, we are pretty much down for anything!"

Nicole seems interested in peeing herself. When asked if she enjoyed wetting herself or just did it for the money she told me

"I honestly love the feeling of wetting myself! Especially after a big hold. Sometimes dates last for hours (the longest I’ve ever done was five hours) and I am absolutely frantic trying to hold on by the end of it. Finally being unable to hold on anymore, or even choosing to release if that’s what the client is interested in, is the best feeling in the world. Sometimes my legs are shaking from how good it feels. And the pee is always so warm and nice!"

One day some lucky guy may get to have some wet fun with Nicole...

"I would definitely love to do anything like this with a boyfriend! I have done a little bit of desperation with boyfriend, him holding me down or tickling me while I had to go and finally him letting me go at the last minute. And that was without him knowing I was into this! I think in the future I will be braver with someone who seems like they might be interested "

To find out more you can e-mail Nicole herself and she will be glad to tell you more about they offer

" If you have something you’re thinking about, feel free to email and ask. We will say no if it’s something we’re totally uncomfortable with, but there’s no harm in asking and we will try to work with you!"

[email protected]

Wetman

57eb66496fae1_WetNicloe.jpg.e01e6452b2b8a16b7d8d1a2293003eff.jpg

• Like 1