Celebrity Peeing/Shitting Quotes

I always love hearing the cute celebs I like talking openly about going to the bathroom. Here's some of the quotes that I know of off hand. Feel free to post your own.

tumblr_inline_mw19jpwBpn1rfxo50.jpg

“I have no shame about peeing in a bucket or doing other things in a bucket, if necessary. I am not kidding, sometimes… is it the wrong thing to say that duty calls.” - Christina Aguilera

tumblr_inline_mw1a0nbt9z1rfxo50.jpg

I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome” - Drew Barrymore

tumblr_inline_nc5aizcCJz1rfxo50.jpg

“”I used to pee in my pants, but it wasn’t like I was irresponsible. I had a bladder problem.“ - Alicia Silverstone

tumblr_inline_mytcwuory91rfxo50.jpg

"Every time I get really excited like if we go to a club, I have to poop. If we go to a party, I have to poop, if I go on a date, like this, with a hot guy, I have to poop” - Snooki

1686663134.jpg

"If we were having the most amazing conversation, I would literally rather drink this glass and sit here and piss in it, so we can continue our conversation, than get up and leave you." - Tori Spelling

• Like 1

Evangeline-Lilly-Photography.jpg

"I’m the type of person who, when I’m in the jungle working with Matthew Fox, will just

crouch beside a bush three feet away and take a pee.” Evangeline Lilly

93b82c6d2d0b7d21f8d33882322ca9a8

"I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can... The bathroom is down the hall. Me and my dustbin have a very important relationship," Lady Gaga

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...