True layby sighting

This is a true pee sighting I had in a layby on the a66 in the north of England .

I was heading up to Scotland for work on morning around 7.30 one morning and was coming up to a layby and saw a woman walking round the front of her car and thought it odd so pulled in front and parked up.

I just sat in the van and watched the woman through the mirrors she was middle aged medium build wearing a black skirt and top.

She opened the passenger door and the rear door and my heart was racing she was standing with her legs apart in a high squat and starting to pee a very messy stream into the road drain and she must have been holding her knickers to the side she peed for what felt like ages and then sort of bent over and she must have wiped cos she poked the tissue down the drain and then closed the doors looked towards my van and then got in her car and drove off.

I have come across this situation a few times, usually at Easter believe it or not heading towards the coast if the weather is OK. Have seen the odd woman heading up & down embankments on the M1 & M6 before in heavy traffic where they have been forced to pull over on the hard shoulder :rolleyes:

• Like 1
I have come across this situation a few times, usually at Easter believe it or not heading towards the coast if the weather is OK. Have seen the odd woman heading up & down embankments on the M1 & M6 before in heavy traffic where they have been forced to pull over on the hard shoulder :rolleyes:

dealt with the same thing

:biggrin: