Americans, help us!

Here in the UK our press has been gagged, it's silence bought to protect the reputation of a well known celibrity who publicly poses as a family man with his children, whilst privately engaging in threesomes with couples that don't include his wife......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7056978/Revealed-celebrity-threesome-couple-named-in-the-US.html

We have a right to know about such hypocrisy in the public eye. And their identities have already been revealed in the American press!

So please, Americans. Spill the beans here! Give us their names! Don't rely on links to publications which may be blocked.

We have a right to know.

I know now. :wink:

And it's a surprise.

In deference to the person who told me privately, I will not blurt it out publicly here. But if anyone wants to know, feel free to PM me.

What I will say is that in the USA it is published in the National Enquirer. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
The National Enquirer is not considered to be a valid source for most things. They are a supermarket tabloid that regularly "reports" things like UFO landings and other fictitious stories

One of their latest stories claims that Ted Cruz's father is pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald before the killing of JFK

Oh, sounds a bit like our Daily Sport which - amongst other things - has in the past reported ten foot chickens running round Chernobyl, and a double decker bus being sighted on the moon!

Nobody can really say in public, end of the day it could be libellous. However, I'm sure the whole thing will eventually blow over like a candle in the wind.

Either that, or when the news breaks it will briefly soar to the top of the news agenda like a rocket man. :wink: