women bathroom

my biggest fantasy is to be invite in to the woman's bathroom with a lady/girlfriend watch her pee and fool around in the stall. Has anyone ever done this? Or has any one ever been sneaky and spied? I would never ever spy, i would want to watch with permission. I have respect for women who want privacy.

I would love for bathrooms to be unisex, i think there starting to be come more common. There's university dorms that are now entirely co-ed including the bathrooms.

Discuses!

I have some input on the topic of unisex bathrooms...

This happened to me a while ago when I was driving home on break from school. The drive is pretty boring, about 90% of it involves one highway. Eventually I had to pull off to use the rest stop to go to the bathroom. When I had gotten inside the rest stop I had learned that the mens restroom was closed for repairs. They had everyone using the womans room which some of the women were making a big deal about. the line was long since there are only so many rest stops on this highway. I wish i could have stayed in the womans bathroom all afternoon haha. I enjoyed just sharing the same space and listening to the woman use the stalls next to me. but, I did what i had to do, washed my hands and headed out. This chance has been a first and a last as of now and there have been days that i wished i went back in or stayed longer but that opportunity has passed.

• Like 4

I remember one time when I was at a picnic in a public park. I saw this young lady (probably in her 30s) go into the guys bathroom when no one was in there with two younger kids (a boy and a girl -- probably 7 or 8 years old). After about five minutes they all came out and then I walked in, because I needed to do my business. This bathroom, keep in mind, was your typical small park public restroom and it had just one urinal and one stall. Right as I open the door and walk in, the lady follows me in and asks me whether I need to use the stall or the urinal. I told her I was just gonna use the urinal and right after I said that she walked into the stall and proceeded to do her business.

All I can say is I didn't know how to react to that at first, but it was definitely a turn-on. I mean, you would think that most girls would be uncomfortable with using a public restroom with a complete stranger who's a guy, but apparently this particular girl was not uncomfortable with it. Wish that could happen again...only time will tell.

• Like 4

I share your interest travelguy, as I'm sure many others do too. I always enjoy hearing stories about women in the mens room or unisex bathrooms too.

I am perplexed as to why a female would go in the mens room when there is a female bathroom,

The beauty of the womens room is that there is often a long line, so I don't think it's that uncommon for women who are particularly desperate to go into the gents (or even do their business outside). :biggrin:

I don't mind going to the men's room when there is a long line at our restroom. I would even suggest to use the men's room at times, but that depends on the friends that are with me. Personally, I don't mind sharing a restroom or peeing outside. It's exciting to me, but no one knows that.

When I was a student, I used to have my male friend sit on my lap while I was sitting on the toilet. Then we would pee at the same time in the public student hostels restroom and mess it up, as he would often pee against my pussy, clitoris or belly. (If someone were watching, they could argue that the girl was making unexplained hip movements often causing these "accidental" spills, as the boy only tried to pee through the opening between her legs :wink:) That is a true experience and we went on for the years living in that hostel. He did not know that I was into pee and was often sorry for making me wet. I did not mind :)

When I was a student, I used to have my male friend sit on my lap while I was sitting on the toilet. Then we would pee at the same time in the public student hostels restroom and mess it up, as he would often pee against my pussy, clitoris or belly. (If someone were watching, they could argue that the girl was making unexplained hip movements often causing these "accidental" spills, as the boy only tried to pee through the opening between her legs :wink:) That is a true experience and we went on for the years living in that hostel. He did not know that I was into pee and was often sorry for making me wet. I did not mind :)

Was this a single bathroom or did you take him in to the woman bathroom

We had a separate toilet and a separate shower cabin for 6 people (2 guys, 4 girls). It was all mixed. It started when I got into the toilet just before him.

He needed to go badly, I could see that (he later said that he had been playing on the computer and ignored the urge for some time) so I rushed in and closed the door while he stood nervously waiting outside. After I had pulled down my pants and panty and got seated, I opened the door and told him that he could just go between my legs, so we could both go. He did not have much choice, as he was bursting ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had ladies pee in the gents whilst I was in there. Once was a small toilet block in the Cumbrian Lake District. The gents end of the toilets was adjacent to the road and the ladies entrance was round the back and not that obvious. I had finished using the urinal and was just leaving when a young lady who looked quite desperate came past me on her way in. It didn't bother me and I saw the opportunity to listen, so I even held the outer door open for her as she rushed in. She went into one of the stalls and closed the door. I'm sure she expected that I was going - as I was heading out when she came in, but I thought seeing as it was the gents and that I wasn't in the wrong by being there, I would go back inside, which I did just as she banged the cubicle door shut. I then heard her practically rip her jeans down and immediately pee a huge hissing gusher onto the porcelain. I stayed listening as the flow eased and started hitting the water, then with the last few drops hitting the water there was a pause and she pulled up her trousers and flushed. I made my exit quietly and waited nearby to see her come out. She shortly exited and joined her male companion who was waiting on the pavement by the road. They spoke in German, so I presume they were tourists and she probably didn't realise that the ladies was round the back and she was too desperate to worry about trying to find it.

I once sat on the toilet and had my wife sit on my knee facing me. It was in a hotel bathroom. She peed between my legs all over my balls and penis, then I closed my legs and it started to pool and ran down my legs over the front of the toilet and onto the floor. She didn't notice until she had finished, but I really enjoyed the feeling as it ran along my legs. I had to use a towel to mop it up.