What happens to so many Eroprofile videos and members?

I would estimate that nearly half of the links to Eroprofile from the video section do not result in successful video access.

The main reasons are that either the video or the member are not found.

Considering there are over 37,000 pee videos on Eroprofile, I find it odd that so many referenced here have either members that could not be found or videos that don't exist.

Do this many members delete their videos and cancel their Eroprofile membership, or is there some other reasons hundreds of links don't succeed?

• 3 weeks later...
I would estimate that nearly half of the links to Eroprofile from the video section do not result in successful video access.

The main reasons are that either the video or the member are not found.

Considering there are over 37,000 pee videos on Eroprofile, I find it odd that so many referenced here have either members that could not be found or videos that don't exist.

Do this many members delete their videos and cancel their Eroprofile membership, or is there some other reasons hundreds of links don't succeed?

Many users make their videos viewable only for members or friends to avoid copyright issues. And yes, a lot of stuff does get taken down for that reason.

• 4 weeks later...

What Megapooptech explained definitely makes sense.

While I haven't had a huge problem with stuff being taken down from Eroprofile, I have seen it happen myself and have had a video removed for that exact reason. It doesn't seem like an epidemic to me or anything, but yeah I've defintely seen it happen.