What position do you like to pee the most ?

• 2 weeks later...

Having seen many women pee outdoors its mostly squatting but I have also seen some nice half squats with everything on show from behind. I have seen some stunning low squat from front with legs spread and the source on show. From my early days when I would see dozens of women peeing behind tents at the festival I attended. There most women would squat on the grass. Usually that would be on the right side of the exit from the back of the tent.

Anyone walking down the middle path would have clear view of exposed butts of women. Most women peed sideways to the back of the tent with their butts facing the path. It would make for wonderful sights of naked bums of all color, shapes and size. Quite a lot of variety and some of my most favorite ones were big butts that were common with women who had given birth. They would be spread wide as they squatted with their dark crack of ass visible and in most cases with dark wrinkled bunghole exposed. Even when they would squat low to the ground the spread ass would invariably reveal the bunghole.

Sometimes I would also get a good glimpse of their pussy hair. The women would usually be concerned to pull their dress down before getting up but many would be not that careful or concerned and they would lift their naked butt from ground giving a fantastic detailed show of their hairy wet dripping pussies before pulling their dress down.

I also saw few women pee with their butts raised from the ground especially if the ground was wet from rain. In their case it was a full show of their goodies in all their glory.

So is this just voyuer sightings? In my situation, pee is sex, one goes with the other.

Classic 69 is fairly intense, with her on top, me looking at her gorgeousness, then gettting hosed down. Both girls tell me that in this position, there is not much control, it basically just pours out. Standing pee in the shower is also a turn on, but that's usually a morning thing.

Anything they come up with is just so good, I can't get enough.

• 4 months later...