Exhibitionism

There's nothing like going knickerless in public spaces, these were shot in Worcester UK by a dear friend...XX[ATTACH=full]67225[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67227[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67228[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67229[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67230[/ATTACH]

If im ever in Worcester ill try find that seat for bit of sniffy...

I wonder how many of the members and participants are from the US, and have been affected by the extreme snowstorm on the East Coast, for those here in the UK, you will know that we have just had relatively mild weather, it was a bit 'chilly' out...but I enjoyed the feeling! XX

CrissyP said that there were 15 inches of snow in her parking lot.

She had to get out in the afternoon before it started turning colder and get her car cleared of snow.

Yeah, and we were lucky to just be on the edge of it. I'm amazed at the difference in the amount of snow just a few miles away.

There's nothing like going knickerless in public spaces, these were shot in Worcester UK by a dear friend...XX[ATTACH=full]67225[/ATTACH]

I just got to say Sally. Your photos are very sexy.

Lovely! Thanks for the peek.

Sally I adore your lace top stockings ohhh wow

• 3 weeks later...

Great pictures, Sally. I'm always looking at ladies in short skirts, just hoping to glimpse something like this. So hard to see from a distance.

I envy your friend, but if you're ever down in the Home Counties my camera is yours. Dreeeeaaaaaam, dream dream dream ....

• 1 month later...

i was sitting on the curb texting with my girlfriends about meeting for drinks. didn't realize i was probably giving a little peep show too. lol. i looked up and noticed 3 guys on the corner opposite, looking my way. oops. :tongue: good thing i had panties on!

image.jpg.375bc80f298349cc386e099b3cdb5f81.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
i was sitting on the curb texting with my girlfriends about meeting for drinks. didn't realize i was probably giving a little peep show too. lol. i looked up and noticed 3 guys on the corner opposite, looking my way. oops. :tongue: good thing i had panties on!

[ATTACH=full]75353[/ATTACH]

Damn those panties,i say!!!:wink: