Anyone from...?

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

The Midlands, north Birmingham here. Anyone around for a drinking/pee party in the lovely countryside in the area?

For every girl applicant one gent will be allowed in too, so we are truly balanced!

I look forward to a flood of applications!

Such invitations rarely get much if any response, sadly. But this is not unnatural. There is a natural reluctance - especially amongst women, what with all the tales of rape and sexual assault out there - to meet up with virtual strangers.

I myself have a standing invitation which I will repeat here. Any ladies out there with an unfulfilled desire to piss all over someone's floors and carpets with total abandon and who live in or around Plymouth UK, or within travelling distance of Plymouth UK, are welcome to come visit. I'll let you do it in my flat. Any age welcome if 18+. 

If pissing all over the carpet without worrying about having to clean up afterwards is your secret thing, and you can get here, get in touch.....lol

Doubt whether I'll be stampeded either, lol.

• Like 1

Steve, thank you and your response doesn't surprise me at all.

I am going to post something shortly which will be of interest and is directed at expanding our female numbers here.

I have introduced one girl today, the  g/f I refer to in my posts sometimes. She is very keen. The personal touch often works best

Steve,

If you are from Plymouth you should try going down to the Ho on a summer evening; there's loads lovely young people and drinking going on and the girls there are always looking to find somewhere discreet where they can go to pee. When I was there it was hot!!

• 1 month later...
On 11/07/2016 at 0:01 PM, norfie654321 said:

just to update those who have registered some sort of interest, im not longer in Peterborough, life changed and i moved back North to Leeds

Sheffield here so not far away. I go to Leeds nearly every week to visit a swinger club.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...