PeeFans has talent!

Sophie

I really wanted to contribute to this thread.....but sadly I have no real talent in the sense of being good enough at something to call it a talent. :frown:

I do actually have many decades of experience of wanking, and am very good at it now. Does that count? :laugh:

• Haha 1

Hmmmm, Bass, rhythm guitar and drums (12 bar blues - slow and sexy) not all at the same time, obviously.

MCSE, CCNA 1 and 2, do these count? ....... it was a rather expensive exercise, Maigh's car cost less, rofl.

Build PC's and Servers from scratch, fairly easy, biggest Server was 50 odd Terabytes, made money on that one.

Keeping a happy house has to be another.

Im good at military history,i reckon i can do orders of ba

I know the periodic table by heart but I don't think that's as good

I think thats amazing,all 100+ elements,its something that fascinates me,all the atomic numbers,lanthanides etc.That Mendeleev was surely a genius.Im good at military history,i can generally draw a rough map of most famous battles,with order of battle etc.Nothing impresses me more,than someone who is a mine of so-called "useless information"..ALL information is worthwhile..

Hard to compete with the countries of the world and the periodic table. Inadequacy beckons :p

I'm pretty good at Sudoku. I've led 5.11+ (Yosemite grading system). And I've made a single 12l cylinder last over 3 hours in shallow water. I should really do the maths on that one. Might be far less impressive than I think.

But geez ... the periodic table? The countries of the world? I used to think I had talent, too :(

I love working on jigsaw puzzles.

This one is a tough one.

[ATTACH=full]66349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66350[/ATTACH]

You're doing it backwards! You're supposed to do the blank, featureless bit last, not first. Sigh ... I used to think I was good at jigsaws, too. :shifty:

I know the periodic table by heart but I don't think that's as good

I can count to ten in four languages - if you include English - does that count? Lol

More seriously, I do have a highly in depth knowledge of the Third Reich and World War 2

I also think I can name every capital city in Europe....though no way of proving that I didn't just google it if anyone tries to test me, so wondering what the point of mentioning it was, lol.

I too have a great interest into W.W. II As I had 3 uncles fight in that World War .

@ Steve 25805 - What was the name of the operation involving the invasion of Southern France called . In testing your knowledge ?

Sorry, only just seen this.

Initially it was known as Operation Anvil, but later got changed to Operation Dragoon, because it was suspected the Germans had discovered what Operation Anvil might have been.

Here is a test for you. Do you know the codename for the German invasion of Norway in 1940?

Might be a slightly unfair question because your own nation was not yet at war then, so a tough test.

Also, I had a grandfather who fought in France in 1944 - in YOUR ARMY!

He was an American from Florida.

Sorry, only just seen this.

Initially it was known as Operation Anvil, but later got changed to Operation Dragoon, because it was suspected the Germans had discovered what Operation Anvil might have been.

Here is a test for you. Do you know the codename for the German invasion of Norway in 1940?

Might be a slightly unfair question because your own nation was not yet at war then, so a tough test.

Weserubung..

Steve 25805 ,

You are corrrect in the name of that operation for Southern France .

One of my Uncles was involved in that operstion . That He was part of the glider troops . That were used in landing in France then . In 1944.

To answer your question on the name for the German operation in invading NorwayI believe it might have been called Operation Nodic , In think though might be mistaken .

What wasthe unit that your Grand Father was in & which beach did He come in on ?

I don't know the full details or what unit he was in. I know he did not land in the first wave and storm the beaches but came ashore in one of the follow up units some time after. I know that he was shot in the leg and wounded in action.

Bear in mind that although he has died now, he lived in America throughout my life and I have never been there, so I have never met him or had the chance to speak face to face with him.