The Rugby Girls

Ingenious idea for toilets.

But the missing part of the story was the part about me hiding in the woods on the opposite side of the river- armed with binoculars - and with Egwalrus beside me and showing me the ropes when it came to voyeurism. :laugh:

• Haha 1
But the missing part of the story was the part about me hiding in the woods on the opposite side of the river- armed with binoculars - and with Egwalrus beside me and showing me the ropes when it came to voyeurism. :laugh:

Sorry Steve, Toni obviously didn't spot you, so didn't mention it. You must have been well hidden!

Another excellent addition. Thanks for teaching me patience by making me wait for the bus ride home. :) I look forward to the next story.

Sorry Wetwulf (and probably others). It just didn't seem right to have a bus ride there followed by a bus ride home without anything in between.

Oh take your time Alfresco! You have an excellent setup here, so it would be a shame to rush it and give away everything in just a couple sentences then be left with nothing to tell. I much prefer that you pace yourself and take the time to develop each situation to its fullest, I think it's much more enjoyable this way.

Sorry Wetwulf (and probably others). It just didn't seem right to have a bus ride there followed by a bus ride home without anything in between.

I second what Daemoniak said. Don't rush things. Just take it step by natural step. It would have looked rushed if you had neglected to say much about their time away and rushed straight into the journey home.

The end product is all the better for taking things naturally.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the great chapters in this amazing story Alfresco! It definitely makes me regret the fact that I didn't start to read this series sooner. Every single chapter is brilliant and very hot, my favorites being chapter three, where she had fun with James (lucky bastard!), and chapter 4, on the bus. I wonder is Derek is willing to sell that bus, I'd be happy to purchase it from him and take his place as driver! Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to the ride home

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks @steve25805. Now why on earth would you imagine that there might be something good happening at the pub? :wink: Of course, I've got a few ideas for that bit as the next installment.

The idea of a bunch of girls drinking in the pub together and having fun pissing all around the place is one that very much appeals to me and is the sort of scenario I could do a lot with in a story of my own.

Thanks for the idea.

But posting such a story would be stealing your thunder, especially if by chance I pre-empted you with something similar to what you were planning to write.

So I will put that idea on hold until such time as you have written and posted that installment of your own work. Then I can make sure that my version of that idea is distinctly different from yours. If, for example, you aim for as much realism as possible, I might just go for brazen wildness or something. But I'll always make sure that my girls pissing in the pub story is markedly different from yours.

• Like 1

That was absolutely amazing Alfresco! From Fiona and Julie crossing streams and soaking each other's legs, to the pissing contest, to the nine girl piss, and everything in between, that was incredible! And I have to buy that bus from Derek. Lucky bastard!

I agree with Steve that it was worth the wait, and, like him, I can't wait for the next chapter. But you have your work cut out for you, as this one will be pretty hard to top.

Thanks for the feedback @wsvoyeur.

I've got some ideas for the pub, which will be based on what could reasonably happen when a group of like minded girls get very drunk, but obviously in light of the fact that the girls are already drunk and coming fresh from the experience on the bus, it is bound to get a bit wild. I'll try and get it written soon so that you can get on with yours @steve25805 when you like. I'm sure yours will be a great read. There are only so many different ideas about for peeing situations, so just because two people write about peeing in the pub doesn't mean that they are stealing each others ideas. Everyone writes in our own style and this is a community for giving to each other, so I have no problem if someone likes ideas that I use and then adapts them for their own style anyway. We'll end up with more stories and more experiences, which is all to the good.

Thanks for the feedback @wsvoyeur.

I've got some ideas for the pub, which will be based on what could reasonably happen when a group of like minded girls get very drunk, but obviously in light of the fact that the girls are already drunk and coming fresh from the experience on the bus, it is bound to get a bit wild. I'll try and get it written soon so that you can get on with yours @steve25805 when you like. I'm sure yours will be a great read. There are only so many different ideas about for peeing situations, so just because two people write about peeing in the pub doesn't mean that they are stealing each others ideas. Everyone writes in our own style and this is a community for giving to each other, so I have no problem if someone likes ideas that I use and then adapts them for their own style anyway. We'll end up with more stories and more experiences, which is all to the good.

Thanks.

But much as I want to see your story about happenings in the pub, I don't want you to feel you have to rush it on my account. Just write it when the time is right for you and when you are in just the right mind zone for it. That will help to ensure the highest possible standard. And make it something truly worth waiting for anyway.

When I have an idea for a story it can sometimes be many weeks, even months, before I actually get around to writing it, and I have no ideas in terms of specific scenarios at all mapped out in my head just yet, anyway. So a lot more thought is still required from me. And I find that rather than trying to force it, it often works better for me if I allow time for ideas to come to me naturally. So please don't rush into print with the notion that my story will appear immediately after. It still might be a while in gestation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome pub pissing. :thumbsup:

If those girls frequented any pub near me, I think I'd have spent so much time drinking in there that I'd be an alcoholic by now! :biggrin:

As well as a fan of women's rugby, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great chapter! I loved the addition of the wetting and in my opinion this was the best yet!

An option might be a team holiday/weekend away - several possibilities there I'm sure.

Keep up the great work, can't wait for the next instalment :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...