Uk pee lovers

Hello!

I'm new here and maybe I'm just getting excited by all the posts pictures and videos on here. And maybe I'm getting ahead if myself...

I am wondering if there is scope/enough members/enough interest to have a UK social/party?

Maybe it's pie in the sky thinking but I figured I'd ask the question anyway to see if there's enough interest!

T.

Hello!

I'm new here and maybe I'm just getting excited by all the posts pictures and videos on here. And maybe I'm getting ahead if myself...

I am wondering if there is scope/enough members/enough interest to have a UK social/party?

Maybe it's pie in the sky thinking but I figured I'd ask the question anyway to see if there's enough interest!

T.

Problem is, we all live so far apart. Quite a lot of members reside in the USA or Australia and places like that. And even those of us in the UK often live many hundreds of miles apart. I live in Devon, Sophie lives in Yorkshire, whilst I believe you are in Scotland, for example. I don't know of any members who live within 100 miles of me.

And if we did meet up, people might come looking for different things. Some might well be hoping for a full on piss orgy, whilst others would only be interested in a social gathering. Some of the membership will have partners who don't even know about their fetish.

Personally, I would actually quite like to meet up with a few of the members someplace, so if enough people were interested and willing to do the travelling, it would be great. But the parameters of the meeting would need to be clearly stated beforehand, so that everybody knows the score. I, for example, would love to meet up with Sophie, but I doubt there would be the slightest chance of her turning up if most others were coming along in the hope of a wanton piss orgy. She is after all a respectable married woman and mother.

This idea potentially has legs, but there are many obstacles to it actually happening.

Not me either, Land of Aus, 23 hours away even on the best flight.

I'm committed here anyway, this kind of meet up would not even be considered even though it's our thing.

Girls have said that that is the point, it is our thing and it stays ours, sorry. Being on here is the closest we get to interacting with anyone else.

Wish you all the best in trying to get something together.

• 4 months later...

Hi all, I'm from the South East near London, but if given enough time to arrange things would love a meet up. But would hope it wasn't only the guys! 'Cause the girls would make it far more interesting. But you're right there'd have to be some up front parameters set. And if individuals or a few wanted to branch off to do something others don't, then that seems fine to me as long as no ones pushed into doing something they don't want to.

I'd say the idea of a British 'wet munch' is certainly not without merit and has been discussed on other sites where I'm active. On one of them I think there was a small group which did meet in London at one time. Whether they still do or not I couldn't say. I think there are two hurdles which always have to be overcome. One is simple geography. A location which might suit some people will not be a realistic proposition for others. Another is people's natural shyness. Good online relationships don't always easily or naturally translate into offline meets. It's worth considering though. Perhaps it could be explored on a regional basis like devolution. I'm in the East Midlands but could happily team up with someone in Yorkshire, Durham or Peterborough - not forgetting the great coastal resorts of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.

• 6 months later...

Don't forget my recent posts about a get together in Birmingham this Friday evening (9th). So far its one gal and me, and for each new gal who wants to come one new guy will be invited too to keep it balanced. It will take the form of chatting over a few German beers in the market and taking the rest of the evening as it comes and as people feel comfortable with.  Birmingham is really the centre of England for things like this!

hi. I'm in North London. I've been trying for years to find a pee partner, pref female. Or a pee party with a group of like minded people. If anyone- male or female knows of anything happening please let me know. Are we that much of a minority do you think? I reckon that we are.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, as you will know I arranged a party in Birmingham in December, starting with serious beer drinking at the German market. A few guys were very interested in joining but no other girls joined us and I had insisted on 1 F to 1 M. So once again it was me and my fantastic enthusiastic g/f having the time of our lives, thinking it would have been great to have a foursome or sixsome, sharing the pleasure. Girls and guys you are missing out so much, do join us for the next one sometime soon, just p.m. me.

1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

Well, as you will know I arranged a party in Birmingham in December, starting with serious beer drinking at the German market. A few guys were very interested in joining but no other girls joined us and I had insisted on 1 F to 1 M. So once again it was me and my fantastic enthusiastic g/f having the time of our lives, thinking it would have been great to have a foursome or sixsome, sharing the pleasure. Girls and guys you are missing out so much, do join us for the next one sometime soon, just p.m. me.

Realistically, would this work?

My ladies have indicated that they would not think of doing something like this, no matter how strong the fetish was.

Any other ladies want to add something?