Do You Feel Him?

Kellygirl59

Over the years my husband and I have had some fantastic sex. When he came I could feel his sperm squirting into my twat. I was wondering if other girls out there feel their man's sperm squirt when he gets off?

I never wanted my husband to use a rubber as I really like the feeling of his sperm squirting in me.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife says same -- the squirting of the cum and the pulsating of the penis usually trigger multiple orgasms in her if she's been waiting to cum. She will milk the cock after the last squirt with her pussy muscles from one end to the other and back again. Amazing control of her wondrous pussy.  Sometimes I will regain hardness during this maneuver and a fresh although sloppy fuck will begin anew.

6 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

She will milk the cock after the last squirt with her pussy muscles from one end to the other and back again. Amazing control of her wondrous pussy.  

The wife will do the same to me! She will flex as she slowly rides me after I'm already done. Feels amazing 

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/18/2018 at 3:31 AM, puddyls said:

i don’t always feel the actual release of sperm. but, i do feel the throbbing or pulsing, i don’t know how to describe it, lol, of a penis as it ejaculates in me. 

My gf has described the same thing to me. She's on birth control so we don't use condoms and she's told me how much she loves the feeling of my cock pulse as I fire a load inside her, and she keeps me inside her afterwards a bit to "milk" me with her pussy, as the guys have described above. After a bit, I pull myself out of her and she focuses on the feeling of my cum flowing out of her and running down her legs. 

She's also told me that sometimes when she has an after-sex pee that she gets turned on by the consequential cum dump that happens, and wants me to fill her back up. Funny enough, that ended up being the icebreaker for me telling her about my pee kink. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, Clearestblur21 said:

My gf has described the same thing to me. She's on birth control so we don't use condoms and she's told me how much she loves the feeling of my cock pulse as I fire a load inside her, and she keeps me inside her afterwards a bit to "milk" me with her pussy, as the guys have described above. After a bit, I pull myself out of her and she focuses on the feeling of my cum flowing out of her and running down her legs. 

She's also told me that sometimes when she has an after-sex pee that she gets turned on by the consequential cum dump that happens, and wants me to fill her back up. Funny enough, that ended up being the icebreaker for me telling her about my pee kink. 

Heart-touching

Thank you for posting

I actually feel cum… 

In the other hole is different

It's more likely I miss it… maybe is because skin is tighter...

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Heart-touching

Thank you for posting

I actually feel cum… 

It is heart-touching and makes me melt, and it simultaneously drives me wild like an animal. 

I feel so primal and in touch with my nature when I finish inside her, like a tiger with his mate lol

5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Heart-touching

Thank you for posting

I actually feel cum… 

It is heart-touching and makes me melt, and it simultaneously drives me wild like an animal. 

I feel so primal and in touch with my nature when I finish inside her, like a tiger with his mate lol

• Hot 2
17 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

It… made me wet

Holy fuck

• Love 1
  • Hot 2