Pee Heaven?

Has anyone purchased a membership or videos on this site? I'm actually not sure why the membership option exists - it looks like it gives you access to five "collections" (basically five video updates, and some may include pictures) but only for 30 days. Seems it would just be simpler to buy the movies outright. Anyway, it looks a bit like Sneakypee in terms of how it's presented, with a model finding a place to relieve herself outside, but is supposed to have a more old school youtube / voyeur feel. I'm tempted, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

http://www.peeheaven.com/

Thanks for the heads up.

That is obviously a very new site with only two videos as yet but with more to come.

The two already there mainly seem to be girls peeing outdoors.

I will keep an eye on this site and see what more gets added before deciding whether to spend any money there. Cash is tight for me at this time of year.

I have my doubts on this site . As their English / writing ability is questionable . Which leads me to believe . That it's run by the Russians . Which could be a money trap to me . In what they are offering / will be offering to members signing up and most likely wasting their hard earned money on poorly made videos. That might not be worth the price you might need to pay for such.

I would keep me eye out on this one here . As it could turn out to be very misleading and a waste of money

Though that's my opinion

Well, with new sites one can never know for sure until someone takes the plunge and provides feedback. But not all Russian sites are rip off scams. Many do provide what they advertise. And not all non-English sites are Russian.

Fact is, it is probably better business to offer something genuine. If you make the sales, the cost of paying an amateur to pee - which can be quite low - will soon be recouped and if customers like what is on offer they will come back for more. But you can only scam someone once, and they'll never come back. So even shady characters can make more money by offering something genuine than by scamming.

Thanks for the feedback. The reason I found them is they have a C4S site with 10 videos listed. Not sure all of those have made the mainstream site yet. One of them is listed on being taken on 6th street in Austin, TX, so I have hopes that some of it is American and in English. Could also purchase those C4S titles if I want to see. Again, since those can be bought, I'm not sure the value in a $25 monthly membership where you get access to five collections, and not the entire site.

Hi!

I'm the owner of that site! The Clips4Sale store are the one I keep updating. I abanoned the peeheaven.com store since it was hard getting people to purchase there for exactly the same reasons you have discussed here. People don't trust unknown sites. Clips4Sale however are an established platform for these types of things.

Eight of the ten clips are with American models. In fact, all clips are filmed by the models themselves. I just pay them to film themselves peeing in public (preferably when they're drunk). I don't know the geography of Austin, but the model herself said she did it on 6th street. :)

Sorry about the english. I'm not russian, but english are still not my first language. I'm from Sweden. The host of peeheaven.com are in Germany though and I think they more or less just auto-translated the base from german to english. I agree that it doesn't look very trustworthy. I sent them a different design template, but they only implemented parts of it. I couldn't disable the option to offer a membership on that site. But as I said, I abandoned that host and went with Clips4Sale instead.

I'm still working on getting more clips. Unfortunately I've been scammed by models several times already. I've paid for a total of sixteen clips, and as you've seen I only have ten. I do have some possible new clips arriving soon regardless.

Regarding the quality of the clips and what you get for the price. Since it's filmed by the models themselves the quality differ very much.

The clip by Cassandra Cruz (00001) and Bella Ink/Lela Beryl (00009) are in excellent quality both regarding video quality and peeing quality.

The clips by Sara O. (00002 & 00007) are the ones most closely resembling the classic Youtube videos we all love.

The clip by Jessica Grabbit (00006) have very poor video quality, but she filmed it with a close-up of her pussy and seemed to really enjoy peeing. :)

The clip by Abby (00005) are very dark, but it has an amateur feel of it. The sound of her pee hitting the pavement are probably the best feature of that video since you don't see the pee stream.

The clips by Katrina J. (00003, 00005, 00008 & 00010) are somewhere in between. I really like 00008 which also resemble the old Youtube videos.

Please keep the feedback coming on the site. :)

I came here today to open a thread about my site but saw one already existed. I haven't advertised the site at all up until now, which also shows on the sales statistics...

Please take a look at the site: http://clips4sale.com/98405

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm happy you liked it. :)

I'm still in contact with Bella so maybe there will be more.

I'm also happy to announce that there's finally a new clip up on the store. And more clips are on the way.

It's a clip with a very busty girl (for those who likes that) who really liked the task she was given. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The site isn't gone, but I think the peeheaven.com URL are.

Go to the Clips4Sale URL instead: http://clips4sale.com/98405

Sorry for late answer. The site aren't going well at all so I'm not sure if I'll continue it. I really want to continue though.

I haven't seen any pirated copies of the clips yet though. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

Hey there PHsite,

I saw that another studio has posted one of your clips (http://clips4sale.com/81441/bella-ink-productions/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit0/search/PEE). Just hope they have the rights to do so. And not your concern, but it is bothersome to me when duplicate clips are posted without some warning that they have been published somewhere else. I can't always keep track of which clips I have purchased, and the previews don't always strike my memory right away.

As far as your site, I hope it gets better. I think it is like any business - the more time and marketing you put in, the better, but it does take time. One thing that I think successful sites have done is have regular updates. Not daily, but perhaps weekly. Bound2Burst is good about this. Unfortunately, this might mean shooting a lot of scenes and not publishing them immediately until you have a backlog enough to provide regular updates. I see there have been four updates this year which is not even once a month. That is not enough IMO to gain a following. Just my $.02. Best of luck.

Hey there PHsite,

I saw that another studio has posted one of your clips (http://clips4sale.com/81441/bella-ink-productions/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit0/search/PEE). Just hope they have the rights to do so. And not your concern, but it is bothersome to me when duplicate clips are posted without some warning that they have been published somewhere else. I can't always keep track of which clips I have purchased, and the previews don't always strike my memory right away.

As far as your site, I hope it gets better. I think it is like any business - the more time and marketing you put in, the better, but it does take time. One thing that I think successful sites have done is have regular updates. Not daily, but perhaps weekly. Bound2Burst is good about this. Unfortunately, this might mean shooting a lot of scenes and not publishing them immediately until you have a backlog enough to provide regular updates. I see there have been four updates this year which is not even once a month. That is not enough IMO to gain a following. Just my $.02. Best of luck.

Yes, she have the rights to post it. She's actually the model in that video. She was kind enough to let me have almost 5 months of exclusivity of it at least. Not like one other model who posted the video I paid her for on her own store before I was able to post it on mine...

I actually have another video from Bella INK coming up very soon. With a very beautiful young model who just started in the business and doesn't even have her own accounts set up yet. At least not the last time I checked.

I understand that it's not ideal to have the clips published in more than one place. But it would cost me several hundreds of dollars extra to get exclusivity most of the time, and since I'm not even able to break even as it is, it's not a viable option. Since this is a very uncommon type of video, most clips posted on Clips4Sale during the past year with public urination in places that are not in bushes or the woods are from my site.

Regular updates would be best, but it's also one of those things that are not possible right now. It would cost way to much and be a very unsafe investment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...