The mound of Venus

The Mound of Venus, or 'Mons Veneris', to give it the right latin terminology. It's that area of fatty flesh that sits between the thighs and before the vagina...here's mine...nicely shaven haven!

[ATTACH=full]59208[/ATTACH]

Mmmmmm,nice P.O.V!:thumbsup:

• Like 1
The Mound of Venus, or 'Mons Veneris', to give it the right latin terminology. It's that area of fatty flesh that sits between the thighs and before the vagina...here's mine...nicely shaven haven!

I can definitely see my tongue working it's way down to that lovely mons. Very tasty picture, Sally :shy:

• Like 1

I think we need more pictures like this!:)

Reminds me of being a young lad,taking your first ever peep down a girls knickers,seeing just a bump like that...:)

Come on then girls,flash those Mons Veneris!:wink:

Scot_Lover ,

I t would be very nice if one / both of your Lovely ladies would do just nicely if they would send a pix of theirs on here to post on this thread . For all to enjoy in viewing such Beauty, Please :wink:

Kevin, please don't, our rules are for no pics, don't push us on this, we left a previous forum over something much the same.

Mary and I will find something that looks like us, that will be the best we can do. Sorry to everyone else too, we just can't do it.

Maigh and Mary