Three girls at a pub; one of them (me) spending time under the table!

Yesterday I had an evening out together with a couple of friends. We were planning to go to

some pubs in Uppsala (you know, the town with the famous university, which was founded by

Johan Ulfsson in the 15th century!). The other girls, Anna and Tina, were picking me up in

Tina's car. To pass the time before their arrival I had some tumblers of chardonnay,

enough to get a bit tipsy. I also logged in on Watch Girls Peeing and had a very nice chat

with, among others, Fannywatcher. I told him

about my planned trip to Uppsala, and promised him to leave a report, what might have happened

there (if something worth telling would happen). Well, some things happened; if they're

worth telling is up to you, who reads this to decide, anyway, here's the story about my trip

to Uppsala last evening!

A car honked outside my cottage, interrupting my chat on WGP. It was Tina and Anna. I hasten

up to them, totally forgetting to pee before I left the house. After only about ten minutes

ride my bladder started to activate alarming signals, telling that it was high time for it

to be emptied. In one way or an other... I realized, that Tina wouldn't be pleased, if I

let go in the backseat, why I knocked on her shoulder to attract her attention:

"Tina, Tina! Stop the car immediately!! I must pee!!"

Tina, knowing from experience, that I meant business, sighed: "Tell me something new...

I'll stop at the first opportunity. Don't dare to pee yourself in my car!"

I pressed a hand between my thighs to prevent an accident (Tina would kill me if I peed in

her car!) and soon she found a place to steer the car safely to the side of the road. I

quickly opened the car door and tumbled out from the car. I almost roll over into the ditch

but managed to keep myself on my feet. I started to pee already on my way out from the

car, and I hastened to pull up my skirt and part my legs. Pee forced its way through my

pink panties and was soaked up in the grass. Shit, it felt so nice! I was totally exposed

for passing cars, and cheering honks were heard. Realizing that I was in full view made

me so horny, that I got a sudden orgasm! Tina and Anna had left the car and were doubled up

choking with laughter. Bastards!

Before we continued the ride, I cleaned my pussy and legs with kleenex tissues. I also

changed to clean and dry panties (I use to be forsighted enough to bring some extra pair of

panties).

"Oh, Vikka, you are our little baby", Tina giggled.

Tina parked her car, and we went to our favourite pub. We ordered a pint of beer each

and sat down at a round table. After another pint each we were pretty tipsy; me probably a

bit more than the other as I had had more than half a bottle of wine at home. My judgement was

beginning to become faulty, and I was feeling a bit naughty. I remembered the chat with

Fannywatcher and thought, I should see, that I had something to tell on WGP the next day. I

got an idea, which I at the moment thought was really brilliant!

Our table had a cloth, that reached a good bit down from the surface of the table. It was that

fact, which gave me my brilliant idea. I pretended to have dropped something.

"Oops! I got to fetch it!" I exclaimed. I slided neatly down under the table. I sat down

before the other girls. From my point of view I had excellent view in under there skirts.White

skin gleamed above their nylon stay-ups. Both had their legs close together, which deprived

me of seeing all the way up between their legs. But that could easily be put right, I thought.

I put one hand on Anna's knees and another on Tina's. Both of them gave a start but didn't do

anything. I began to caress their thighs higher and higher. As they still kept their thighs

together, I pressed my hands in between the thighs of respective girl to part them. It

wasn't exactly the first time I had done similar things to either of them, but now the

circumstances were a kind of unusual; I've never done it before at such a public place as

from under a table in the middle of a crowded pub!

Anyway, now both of them willingly parted their thighs to make room for my hands. Good girls!

Their thighs shivered, when I reached bare skin above their stockings. Oh, gosh, whole me

shivered, when I reached their pussies! Slowly and gently I began to caress them, feeling how

their silky panties got damper and damper, and getting hotter and hotter! Anna pushed her

bottom forward, pressing her mimsy harder against my right hand. Tina moved her hips

restlessly, grinding her wet mimsy against my left hand.

At that stage I really and intensely wanted some hand working on my mimsy! But I hadn't

three hands. What to do? I got another brilliant idea! I took off Anna her right shoe

and Tina her left shoe. Then I grabbed their respective big toe and put them against my now

very damp mimsy. I wiggled their toes to show the girls how to properly act. Wow! They got it

at once! Eagerly they wiggled at full speed. One toe on and around my clit and the other

concentrated on pushing into my vagina; I didn't really know which toe belonged to which

girl. But they both did a splendid job!

Now, when all our pussies were properly engaged, we all worked full steam (we literally

sounded as small steam engines). Although my pussy was the last one to be worked on, I was

the first to get off. Shit, was that a big, big orgasm! I had to clench my teeth hard not to

cry out! I should have clenched my pussy too, because suddenly I started to wet myself!

Orgasming and peeing; wow, it was almost too much! But more was to come! I hadn't finished

either orgasming or peeing before both Tina and Anna came! Almost simultaneously! Neither of

them are into wetting themselves (but they like to watch me doing it!), but this time two pints

of beer worked wonder with Anna's bladder; she totally lost control and peed herself in big

way! I felt her pee running through her panties, over my hand and on my thighs! Oh,

what a bliss it was! Sadly, Tina managed to hold herself from wetting...

I worked my way up to my chair again. I looked at Tina and Anna. Their faces were all red. I

started to giggle. First they stared at me, but then they too giggled and soon we were all

laughing!

It was beginning to be high time for me to go to the bus station. The last bus was soon to

leave. Anna and Tina followed me to the bus. We giggled all the way! Anna exclaimed:

"Look at me! I'm going to wet myself again!" Still walking she started to pee herself! Pee

was running down her legs and splashing onto the pavement!

I followed her example. Anna and I walked and peed with Tina between us. Tina laughed and

laughed at us, almost hysterically, unable to stop. Laughing hysterically, having drunk two

pints of beer and not having peed after that could only end in one way. Suddenly Tina

stopped. Anna and I turned and stared at her. Tina was peeing herself! Pee was flooding down

her legs and splashed hard onto the pavement! She went on peeing forever and ever! A couple

of teen girls passing stared with open mouths at her. Wow! Tina had at last lost her pee-

virginity!

And that, dear Fannywatcher, ends my story!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 9 months later...
Yesterday I had an evening out together with a couple of friends. We were planning to go to

some pubs in Uppsala (you know, the town with the famous university, which was founded by

Johan Ulfsson in the 15th century!). The other girls, Anna and Tina, were picking me up in

Tina's car. To pass the time before their arrival I had some tumblers of chardonnay,

enough to get a bit tipsy. I also logged in on Watch Girls Peeing and had a very nice chat

with, among others, Fannywatcher. I told him

about my planned trip to Uppsala, and promised him to leave a report, what might have happened

there (if something worth telling would happen). Well, some things happened; if they're

worth telling is up to you, who reads this to decide, anyway, here's the story about my trip

to Uppsala last evening!

A car honked outside my cottage, interrupting my chat on WGP. It was Tina and Anna. I hasten

up to them, totally forgetting to pee before I left the house. After only about ten minutes

ride my bladder started to activate alarming signals, telling that it was high time for it

to be emptied. In one way or an other... I realized, that Tina wouldn't be pleased, if I

let go in the backseat, why I knocked on her shoulder to attract her attention:

"Tina, Tina! Stop the car immediately!! I must pee!!"

Tina, knowing from experience, that I meant business, sighed: "Tell me something new...

I'll stop at the first opportunity. Don't dare to pee yourself in my car!"

I pressed a hand between my thighs to prevent an accident (Tina would kill me if I peed in

her car!) and soon she found a place to steer the car safely to the side of the road. I

quickly opened the car door and tumbled out from the car. I almost roll over into the ditch

but managed to keep myself on my feet. I started to pee already on my way out from the

car, and I hastened to pull up my skirt and part my legs. Pee forced its way through my

pink panties and was soaked up in the grass. Shit, it felt so nice! I was totally exposed

for passing cars, and cheering honks were heard. Realizing that I was in full view made

me so horny, that I got a sudden orgasm! Tina and Anna had left the car and were doubled up

choking with laughter. Bastards!

Before we continued the ride, I cleaned my pussy and legs with kleenex tissues. I also

changed to clean and dry panties (I use to be forsighted enough to bring some extra pair of

panties).

"Oh, Vikka, you are our little baby", Tina giggled.

Tina parked her car, and we went to our favourite pub. We ordered a pint of beer each

and sat down at a round table. After another pint each we were pretty tipsy; me probably a

bit more than the other as I had had more than half a bottle of wine at home. My judgement was

beginning to become faulty, and I was feeling a bit naughty. I remembered the chat with

Fannywatcher and thought, I should see, that I had something to tell on WGP the next day. I

got an idea, which I at the moment thought was really brilliant!

Our table had a cloth, that reached a good bit down from the surface of the table. It was that

fact, which gave me my brilliant idea. I pretended to have dropped something.

"Oops! I got to fetch it!" I exclaimed. I slided neatly down under the table. I sat down

before the other girls. From my point of view I had excellent view in under there skirts.White

skin gleamed above their nylon stay-ups. Both had their legs close together, which deprived

me of seeing all the way up between their legs. But that could easily be put right, I thought.

I put one hand on Anna's knees and another on Tina's. Both of them gave a start but didn't do

anything. I began to caress their thighs higher and higher. As they still kept their thighs

together, I pressed my hands in between the thighs of respective girl to part them. It

wasn't exactly the first time I had done similar things to either of them, but now the

circumstances were a kind of unusual; I've never done it before at such a public place as

from under a table in the middle of a crowded pub!

Anyway, now both of them willingly parted their thighs to make room for my hands. Good girls!

Their thighs shivered, when I reached bare skin above their stockings. Oh, gosh, whole me

shivered, when I reached their pussies! Slowly and gently I began to caress them, feeling how

their silky panties got damper and damper, and getting hotter and hotter! Anna pushed her

bottom forward, pressing her mimsy harder against my right hand. Tina moved her hips

restlessly, grinding her wet mimsy against my left hand.

At that stage I really and intensely wanted some hand working on my mimsy! But I hadn't

three hands. What to do? I got another brilliant idea! I took off Anna her right shoe

and Tina her left shoe. Then I grabbed their respective big toe and put them against my now

very damp mimsy. I wiggled their toes to show the girls how to properly act. Wow! They got it

at once! Eagerly they wiggled at full speed. One toe on and around my clit and the other

concentrated on pushing into my vagina; I didn't really know which toe belonged to which

girl. But they both did a splendid job!

Now, when all our pussies were properly engaged, we all worked full steam (we literally

sounded as small steam engines). Although my pussy was the last one to be worked on, I was

the first to get off. Shit, was that a big, big orgasm! I had to clench my teeth hard not to

cry out! I should have clenched my pussy too, because suddenly I started to wet myself!

Orgasming and peeing; wow, it was almost too much! But more was to come! I hadn't finished

either orgasming or peeing before both Tina and Anna came! Almost simultaneously! Neither of

them are into wetting themselves (but they like to watch me doing it!), but this time two pints

of beer worked wonder with Anna's bladder; she totally lost control and peed herself in big

way! I felt her pee running through her panties, over my hand and on my thighs! Oh,

what a bliss it was! Sadly, Tina managed to hold herself from wetting...

I worked my way up to my chair again. I looked at Tina and Anna. Their faces were all red. I

started to giggle. First they stared at me, but then they too giggled and soon we were all

laughing!

It was beginning to be high time for me to go to the bus station. The last bus was soon to

leave. Anna and Tina followed me to the bus. We giggled all the way! Anna exclaimed:

"Look at me! I'm going to wet myself again!" Still walking she started to pee herself! Pee

was running down her legs and splashing onto the pavement!

I followed her example. Anna and I walked and peed with Tina between us. Tina laughed and

laughed at us, almost hysterically, unable to stop. Laughing hysterically, having drunk two

pints of beer and not having peed after that could only end in one way. Suddenly Tina

stopped. Anna and I turned and stared at her. Tina was peeing herself! Pee was flooding down

her legs and splashed hard onto the pavement! She went on peeing forever and ever! A couple

of teen girls passing stared with open mouths at her. Wow! Tina had at last lost her pee-

virginity!

And that, dear Fannywatcher, ends my story!

Upsala??? Are u an Ontarian? I am Ontarian myself.