Cathys magic Pants

More into the time when Dawn and Cathy were living with me. You've heard a lot about Dawn but this is my first story about Cathy but I figured I'd write it now to go along with my other Pants wetting story.

Cathy was Dawns Lesbian lover. Dawn was Bi-sexual but Cathy was pretty much a lesbian...she cut her hair and kept herself looking more "Butch" but she had a very pretty Body. Dawn had somehow talked her into joining in on our pee fun "Watersports for rent" and Cathy didn't really seem to mind. While Dawn and I had sexual contact Cathy was only watching and being peed on. I'll tell a lot more stories soon.

Dawn had told Cathy how I enjoyed seeing her pee in her pants so Cathy agreed to do this for me as well. She had an old pair of jeans she was planning to throw away and she said she didn't mind peeing in them.

That evening right before we went to bed Cathy came and told me she had to pee pretty bad and now would probably be a good time for her to wet her jeans. She went to her room and a couple of minutes later she came back wearing her old jeans and a T-shirt. It was obvious she had taken off her bra and I could see her nipples poking through her shirt. Cathy had no problems being naked around me and often walked around the house in her underwear or nude depending on the time of day.

We went to my bedroom and I sat down in a chair and Cathy stood in front of me. "Are you ready?" she asked...I told her yes. She spread her legs slightly and gave me a countdown...."5..4..3..2...1" My eyes focused on her crotch and I waited. Nothing happened. I figured she was having trouble letting go so I gave her a little more time...still nothing. Finally I asked her "Are you going to be able to pee?" She looked at me and said "What do you mean I'm almost finished" I still saw no signs of wetness. When she stepped back their was a puddle on the floor. She unzipped her jeans and pulled them down...her panties we wet.

Apparently her jeans were so thick that her pee simply streamed down her legs but never really soaked through her crotch. She pulled off her panties and handed them to me..."You can have these if you want" She pulled up her shirt and flashed me her tits...she knew I enjoyed seeing them.

She walked out of the room leaving me to clean up the puddle she left on the floor. This was the only time I got to see Cathy wet her pants.

wetmanjf

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...