A 'wee' story from years gone by.....

Being a relative newcomer to WGP, I have a 'wee' story to share with everyone and see what the reaction is. Favourable i hope!!!!

Many many years ago i was out working/driving and ended up bustin for a pee. I thought of the newish Adsa store in town--they had customer toilets in the entrance so not far to go and i was literally round the corner--so i made my way there and parked up-- ran in and thorough the loo door and into a cubicle as i didnt want to splash my new suit trousers. As i sat there looking around and feeling relieved i noticed a grey bin beside me...thought thats never in a gents..then it dawned as i heard the outer door open again and the clip clop of heels on tiles and into the cubicle on my left she went. Lots of rustling went on as i sat silent not wanting to be caught. Then that golden moment of a woosh of pee and a sigh of relief from her. Meanwhile another girl/woman had come into cubicle on my right and a lot of plip plops n farts were heard and then that lovely woosh of golden pee again. Think it was the thoughts of being caught going through my head as i hardened up n shot the lot without even touching him while trying to keep silent. After they both left i made a quick exit n out the doors to my car never to return to that store.... phew was i lucky?

All i can think is i only ejaculated cos i was A) turned on by everything going on around me--sounds only remember---and B) scared a bit i guess at being caught literally with my trousers down round my ankles in there. Very naughty i know when i think back but the sounds of gushing pee has stayed with me ever since and i still love to get aroused by these noises girls make when 'spending a penny'.

• Like 3

This recalls a time when I was in an older college building that apparently didn't have facilities for women. I was sitting in a cubicle when I thought I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I ignored it at the time.

A moment later, I heard the sound of heels entering the stall beside me, then the rustle of clothes being undone and a settling on the seat. And then, the unmistakable sound of tinkling in the bowl.

By now, I had finished my business, but I didn't think that I should leave. So, I stayed, then stayed some more. (Why is she taking so long?) In fact, she stayed so long I had to take a second pee. In fact, I think it was the sound of my stream that hurried her along. :eek:

• Like 1