Anniversary Beach Trip

This past week my husband and I took our yearly trip to celebrate our wedding anniversary

This year we went to the coast. We stayed at Newport, Lincoln City and Rockaway Beach. Our motels all had ocean view rooms.

During the week I peed on the beach a few times. One day we hiked the short trail to Munson Falls.

I had drank three cups of coffee with lunch. Partway up the trail I had to pee. There is a place where the creek is next to the trail. It's perfect. I got my jeans and panties to my knees and backed my rear over the creek.

I really had to pee and peed a gallon in the creek. Finished I wiped and tossed my Kleenex in the creek.

I pulled my panties up followed by may jeans, My husband also peed in the creek next to me.

On our way home we stopped at the Elk Reserve but no Elk to be seen but a good place for a pee next to the car.

Had a great time too

• Like 3
This past week my husband and I took our yearly trip to celebrate our wedding anniversary

This year we went to the coast. We stayed at Newport, Lincoln City and Rockaway Beach. Our motels all had ocean view rooms.

During the week I peed on the beach a few times. One day we hiked the short trail to Munson Falls.

I had drank three cups of coffee with lunch. Partway up the trail I had to pee. There is a place where the creek is next to the trail. It's perfect. I got my jeans and panties to my knees and backed my rear over the creek.

I really had to pee and peed a gallon in the creek. Finished I wiped and tossed my Kleenex in the creek.

I pulled my panties up followed by may jeans, My husband also peed in the creek next to me.

On our way home we stopped at the Elk Reserve but no Elk to be seen but a good place for a pee next to the car.

Had a great time too

Sounds like you had a real good time. I love to see women piss outdoors

• 7 months later...

Five years ago on our wedding anniversary trip we went to Cannon Beach. We stayed at the Tolovanna Inn. It's a great place to stay if you are ever there. The inn has a indoor pool and hot tub.

We had been there a day or so. We went to lunch at a local restaurant. I had two beers with lunch. Afterwards we went back to our room and decided to take a swim. We changed into our swimsuits and went to the pool.

I didn't need to pee while we were changing but as soon as my twat touched the water in the pool I had to pee. I got out and looked for a ladies room but didn't find one. There was a shower by the pool and I thought about peeing there but if someone came by they would see what I was doing. I decided to pee in the pool. I got just over waist deep in the pool and pushed my bottoms down to mid thigh and peed. I really had to go and just peed and peed and peed. I must have peed a gallon in the pool. Finished i pulled my bottoms up and swam away. In a while we went in the hot tub. When i had to pee again I got out nad went in the pool to pee. I peed in the pool three times that afternoon. I wear a tankini swimsuit. It's two piece but has the coverage of a one piece.

If you are already in the water why do you pull your suit down? Is there a little thrill of exposure? I personally like peeing in the pool because my suit traps the pee around me for a little while. My ex used to straddle me in the pool and hot tub and pee on me through her suit in public. She really got off on that. If we were alone or in the ocean she would pull the crotch of her suit aside and pull me out so I could feel her stream better. Sometimes at night when we alone in the hot tub she would pee off the side of the tub in to the pool.

• Like 1
If you are already in the water why do you pull your suit down? Is there a little thrill of exposure? I personally like peeing in the pool because my suit traps the pee around me for a little while. My ex used to straddle me in the pool and hot tub and pee on me through her suit in public. She really got off on that. If we were alone or in the ocean she would pull the crotch of her suit aside and pull me out so I could feel her stream better. Sometimes at night when we alone in the hot tub she would pee off the side of the tub in to the pool.

I want my pee to go in the water and away from me so I pull my bottoms down and pee in the pool.

• 3 weeks later...
Five years ago on our wedding anniversary trip we went to Cannon Beach. We stayed at the Tolovanna Inn. It's a great place to stay if you are ever there. The inn has a indoor pool and hot tub.

We had been there a day or so. We went to lunch at a local restaurant. I had two beers with lunch. Afterwards we went back to our room and decided to take a swim. We changed into our swimsuits and went to the pool.

I didn't need to pee while we were changing but as soon as my twat touched the water in the pool I had to pee. I got out and looked for a ladies room but didn't find one. There was a shower by the pool and I thought about peeing there but if someone came by they would see what I was doing. I decided to pee in the pool. I got just over waist deep in the pool and pushed my bottoms down to mid thigh and peed. I really had to go and just peed and peed and peed. I must have peed a gallon in the pool. Finished i pulled my bottoms up and swam away. In a while we went in the hot tub. When i had to pee again I got out nad went in the pool to pee. I peed in the pool three times that afternoon. I wear a tankini swimsuit. It's two piece but has the coverage of a one piece.

Here is the pool at the Tolovanna Inn. I peed in it three times one afternoon

Tolovanna_pool.jpg.cc79100f26423ef1986aea213aa59717.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
I started doing so when I was pregnant and couldn't wait, but found it much quicker, easier, cleaner than restrooms and more fun. I always pee in the pool or sit along the edge and go.

I wasn't pregnant but getting a wet swimsuit off and using a ladies room that was sometimes dirty I just found it more convienet to pee in the pool. Now I always pee in the pool. Sometimes when at a pool and I've been sitting on the deck. When I have to pee I go in the pool just to pee.

Same at the beach on the river. When I have to pee I go in the river just to pee in it.

• Like 2

I found this photo of the kind of swimsuit I wear. It's a two piece with the coverage of a one piece

Kellygirl

Tankini-blue1.jpg.f302d9e027fdd1b28ff822e9cc299a07.jpg