Oops, I did it again

Scot_Lover

These were tossed onto my desk, along with vigorous abuse that they felt like barbed wire, again.

What's up with female body parts? Are they on several orders of magnitude more sensitive than mine?

These feel soft enough to me at least.

Maybe it's a plot to get me to buy more, I don't know, but woe is me.

57eb64f47cb78_IMG_15001.JPG.b034e48c92ac79d87312807db0f5f172.JPG

These were tossed onto my desk, along with vigorous abuse that they felt like barbed wire, again.

What's up with female body parts? Are they on several orders of magnitude more sensitive than mine?

These feel soft enough to me at least.

Maybe it's a plot to get me to buy more, I don't know, but woe is me.

[ATTACH=full]55455[/ATTACH]

Are they a clean pair though?

Bought in from off the line, must have put them on, and then I got them thrown at me. Cute little butt was nice as she walked away. I found out later that she just wore jeans with no knickers while we done the weekly shopping. Wouldn't that feel more uncomfortable than a pair of scratchy knickers?

This was Mary, by the way, Maigh stayed home this time, she told us she had a little solo fun while we were out, Much to our dismay, lol.

Ask them to show you how they're washing them so you can see what you're doing differently (If anything)?

I've never really had much issue with uncomfortable lace, I wash them by hand with some fabric softener and then let them air dry outside.

The only thing I wear with no underwear is skirts/dresses and leggings. I don't find jeans too comfortable on my girly parts.

Gentle Machine Wash, and I do add a Fabric Softener on the final cycle. These are not expensive, think it's like $15 AUD for a pack of 5, maybe the material doesn't like our water (collected rain water, and the pump to the house has an integrated filtration system built into it).

Most of the water we drink is bottled, we buy a couple of 24 x 1 Liter slabs each week. We can drink the house water, but it just tastes a little flat. I'll get our tanks checked out, and the water tested, but I couldn't see anything odd about it.