Peeing in your bikinis or swim wear?

I believe everyone have enjoyed their summer and maybe spent some days in their beach and swim outfit.

Anyone with some naughty stores about peeing while they wear this? I once heard a story about a woman peeing trough her bikini while taking a taxi home from the beach. It think this was awesome.

Myself, I once peed on a sailboat trip on holiday, just peed trough my surfshorts, it dried out quickly.

• 9 months later...

I like to sit at the edge of my towel and slowly pee into the sand.

Naughtiest time tho was when I was leaving the beach. I was still in my swimsuit with a towel wrapped around me. As I was putting the beach chairs and bags into the back of the car, I stood there and let one last pee out down my legs. There was a woman 1 car over who turned to look at me. I'm not sure if she knew what I was doing. It wasn't making any noise or anything.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

If you've just gotton out of the water and are dripping you can get away with peeing nearby people without them knowing anything. The wife and I have done this together at the seashore on vacation. Terribly erotic.

Peeing outside is always arousing for me and that's why I did it. A fun way to end the day. However I would have prefer to be caught by a man, especially one showed some sign of arousal. Being possibly seen by a woman didn't affect me in any way.

• Like 1

I was on a cruise recently and I took a swim in the ocean at the stop in Grand Turk. I was wading out into the ocean and decided to just let go right there in the ocean. It felt so good to pee myself in plain view of the beach, and probably a hundred people. I imagined a few of the people around me doing the same. . . made for one fun swim.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 3:47 AM, Lilipee said:

Peeing outside is always arousing for me and that's why I did it. A fun way to end the day. However I would have prefer to be caught by a man, especially one showed some sign of arousal. Being possibly seen by a woman didn't affect me in any way.

There's a way you can pee outside wherever and whenever you want....

molicare_premium_super_l.jpg

On 06/28/2016 at 10:33 PM, Lilipee said:

I like to sit at the edge of my towel and slowly pee into the sand.

Naughtiest time tho was when I was leaving the beach. I was still in my swimsuit with a towel wrapped around me. As I was putting the beach chairs and bags into the back of the car, I stood there and let one last pee out down my legs. There was a woman 1 car over who turned to look at me. I'm not sure if she knew what I was doing. It wasn't making any noise or anything.

I remember seeing a video that fits this description perfectly, maybe you were filmed.

I normally pee in my bikini! I usually do it in the pool or in the water at the beach because I like the though of people swimming through my piss and getting it in their mouths and such.  I will usually try to get as close to people as I can before I release my bladder in to the water. I have peed in my bikini out of the water but I usually only do that if there is no one in the water or if the water is too cold. I got to the pool far more than I go to the beach so I usually don't have trouble finding someone to pee near. 

• Like 2

Who hasn't done this, wetsuits included. It maybe summer here, but the ocean is still cold, and when you're sitting astride a surfboard, hip deep in water, what's a better way to warm up? The naked huddle behind an open car door is also a good time, peel the thing off, have a quick squirt, then dry off and get dressed. The ladies wetsuits are a little on the small side, and the ensuing hilarity that happens while shedding their "second skin" just prolongs the fun.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Big Bladder Carly said:

I have created many big, warm puddles in the hot southwest Florida sun!!

Wow Carly, that's awesome. Do share more details.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Is that avatar pic actually you?

6 hours ago, Big Bladder Carly said:

I totally agree with sara babe!  I purposefully go to my condo pool/hot tub with a full bladder to let it all go.  It turns me on to know that ppl are swimming through it.  I will sometimes pick a person and start a conversation with them and pee right next to them.  And yes I love the beach, although I am not close at all.  I love peeing all over my towel or in the sand with ppl around.

Beaches are great for peeing in full public view yet without anyone realising what you are doing.

• Love 1

Hi Steve!  Yes, that is actually me.  I have adopted the YOLO train of thought so...  I have to admit, though, that picture is several years old.  I have different hair color/do now.  And yes, I totally agree that public beaches are great for pissing!  Most of the time ppl don't realize what you are doing, but sometimes I like to create a little doubt in their minds!!!  Unfortunately I do not live near a beach so I am lucky to get there once a year.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Big Bladder Carly said:

My friend said she has seen that pic on one website before.  I didn't know it was several at this point.  Social media at its best!  No worries, though, you can believe what you want!

Also funny how the filename where I found it is exactly the same as the one used by your profile. I'll just leave it as that.