road trip public floor pissing

So I was just starting out on my trip when about 30 mins in I felt that urge building... I got excited and ending up holding it for 3 hours. Got to a gas station and went to the bigger stall, I pulled down my pants in a hurry and went next to the toilet it came out with such a force splashing me, I stopped and went in front of the toilet and than finished on the seat so it would spill on the floor. I pulled my pants up opened the door, someone was waiting to use it, there were plenty of stalls open, she went in and I thought she was going to come back out because of the mess I made but she stayed I was washing my hands, but didn't hear any splashing in the toilet... I was leaving wondering if she too pissed on the floor... She was also waeing those thin sandles... So she must have gotten piss on her feet, I left a good size puddle there!

I enjoyed knowing she was stepping in my piss :)

Pixie,maybe she actually enjoyed stepping in it,she maybe even tasted it,perhaps it was quiet as she was having a quick finger in the excitement...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
on my way back from vacation, I drank a 32 ounce water before I left and about 2 and a half hours i was really desperate to pee.. I was waiting to stop at the same rest stop gas station I did on the way down. I got there and almost didnt make it to the bathroom, no one was in there, i went into the same last stall i did the first time, pulled down my shorts and squatted in front of the toilet, and a loud hiss came out with my piss hitting the floor with a force splashing my legs, i saw the big puddle forming, I stopped myself went into the next stall and squatted in front of it and let the rest of my piss out. It was so nice to leave such a mess!

Oh, I love girls like you. Free drinks all day at my place and permission to piss just about anywhere. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Other reasons for using the larger stall include the fact that many of the non handicapped stalls are not very wide, and a larger person can have difficulty adjusting their clothing in them or they do not want to be rubbing against the walls

And let's not forget about claustrophobia. I feel quite uncomfortable in most regular stalls/toilets as the lack of space is oppressive, which does not happen (to me) in the handicapped stall. I sometimes wonder how persons with a more severe case of claustrophobia manage.

• 2 months later...
So I was just starting out on my trip when about 30 mins in I felt that urge building... I got excited and ending up holding it for 3 hours. Got to a gas station and went to the bigger stall, I pulled down my pants in a hurry and went next to the toilet it came out with such a force splashing me, I stopped and went in front of the toilet and than finished on the seat so it would spill on the floor. I pulled my pants up opened the door, someone was waiting to use it, there were plenty of stalls open, she went in and I thought she was going to come back out because of the mess I made but she stayed I was washing my hands, but didn't hear any splashing in the toilet... I was leaving wondering if she too pissed on the floor... She was also waeing those thin sandles... So she must have gotten piss on her feet, I left a good size puddle there!

I enjoyed knowing she was stepping in my piss :)

I hope you got a joyful christmas, and wish you a good slide in the new year ! <3