Me and the blonde woman at the train

I wrote this years ago, as it happened.

It was a Sunday, and I had no school. I had a rather late breakfast. Both my mother and I liked to sleep long in Sunday mornings. I woke up with only one thought in my mind. This Sunday I would dedicate to wetting adventures! At first I was thinking of skipping my morning pee, just to save it for later... But that didn't work. Already on my way to the bathroom to wash, pee began to dribble in my sleeping panties! I had to run to the bathroom, pressing my hands in between my thighs, and hadn't even time to pull down my panties before I sat down on the toilet. My pee gushed forcefully through my panties and splashed to the water. It felt like a bliss, and even before I'd stopped peeing, I began to stroke my pussy on the outside of my panties. Only a few strokes were needed before I came! I gave my panties a quick wash and hung them up in the back of my wardrobe to dry. I got to confess, that this was a pretty normal start of a day of mine. It happens quite often, that I begin dribble in my sleeping panties as soon as I've got out of my bed...

Anyway, having already peed meant, that I had to refill my bladder to be properly prepared for the wetting adventures I'd planned. I had three big mugs of tea and a couple of glasses of juice at breakfast. My mother noticed my extraordinary input of liquid.

"Don't forget to go to the bathroom before you leave! You don't want an accident to happen!" She laughed. Think if she knew, that an accident was just what I was planning...

I went to the underground station. I thought I would go to the big parks Gärdet and Djurgården , and see what wetting mischiefs I could find out there. I already felt a need to pee, when I entered the train.

From some reason there were only a few wagons, and a lot of people wanted to go downtown or further to Gärdet. So all seats were filled and I had to stand up. I was sqeezed in between some women. In front of me was a nice looking blonde woman, maybe around twentyfive years old. At the next station more people came on board and the blonde was pressed against me. When the train started again, she didn't triy to move to give some space between us. On the contrary, I felt her breasts rubbing with the movements of the train against mine. As she looked so nice, I didn't feel intimidated by the intimacy. I rather began to become a little aroused. After the next station we were even more cramped up. I felt her tummy grind against mine. So far I couldn't decide whether she did it on purpose or not. But it felt very exciting!

But then something happened, that couldn't be accidental. She put an arm around me and placed her hand on my bottom, pulling me tighter against her. One of her legs pressed in between my thighs. I stood straddle-legged to keep my balance, so it was easily done. As she was much taller than me, I soon felt her thigh rubbing against my crotch. This far I had been passive, but now I started to feel really randy. I couldn't help grinding my pussy against her thigh. We were standing cheek to cheek and I felt her breath on my ear.

The next thing was, that she managed to sneak a hand in between our bodies and then inside my skirt waistband. Her hand went on outside my panties and reached upon my pussy. I got aroused, aroused aroused! And I got naughty! Really naughty... I felt that I was almost desperate to pee, and I thought: Why not! I began peeing my panties, starting with a tiny stream. Then I tried to stop peeing, but I couldn't. My pee continued to flow. And flow. My wetting didn't keep the blonde from going on caressing my pussy. She gently rubbed my pussy at the same time as one finger was slowly stroking my labia. I panted heavily and to muffle my moans I pressed my mouth against her shoulder. My first orgasm came before I've stopped peeing! I bit my lips so I shouldn't scream. It was so awsome! I had several orgasms in a row! When the train stopped at the Stockholm Central, I was still coming and barely fully conscious. Most of the passengers left the train and I dropped into a seat. When I looked up, the blonde was vanished.

Afterwards I was wondering if not anyone witnessed, what we were doing. But I didn't hear any remarks, and I believe that the fact, that the train was so crowded, hindered people to notice what took place from the waist and downwards.

I was very disappointed, that the blonde disappeared. I had so much wanted to give her some orgasms as well! And maybe get some more myself!

• Like 2

I have to agree - totally WOW. I have experienced a woman deliberately pressing herself against me on the underground and it was a nice experience, but nothing like that! I did get to feel her backside, but that was all. It was still a very pleasant start to the day.

I wrote this years ago, as it happened.

It was a Sunday, and I had no school. I had a rather late breakfast. Both my mother and I liked to sleep long in Sunday mornings. I woke up with only one thought in my mind. This Sunday I would dedicate to wetting adventures! At first I was thinking of skipping my morning pee, just to save it for later... But that didn't work. Already on my way to the bathroom to wash, pee began to dribble in my sleeping panties! I had to run to the bathroom, pressing my hands in between my thighs, and hadn't even time to pull down my panties before I sat down on the toilet. My pee gushed forcefully through my panties and splashed to the water. It felt like a bliss, and even before I'd stopped peeing, I began to stroke my pussy on the outside of my panties. Only a few strokes were needed before I came! I gave my panties a quick wash and hung them up in the back of my wardrobe to dry. I got to confess, that this was a pretty normal start of a day of mine. It happens quite often, that I begin dribble in my sleeping panties as soon as I've got out of my bed...

Anyway, having already peed meant, that I had to refill my bladder to be properly prepared for the wetting adventures I'd planned. I had three big mugs of tea and a couple of glasses of juice at breakfast. My mother noticed my extraordinary input of liquid.

"Don't forget to go to the bathroom before you leave! You don't want an accident to happen!" She laughed. Think if she knew, that an accident was just what I was planning...

I went to the underground station. I thought I would go to the big parks Gärdet and Djurgården , and see what wetting mischiefs I could find out there. I already felt a need to pee, when I entered the train.

From some reason there were only a few wagons, and a lot of people wanted to go downtown or further to Gärdet. So all seats were filled and I had to stand up. I was sqeezed in between some women. In front of me was a nice looking blonde woman, maybe around twentyfive years old. At the next station more people came on board and the blonde was pressed against me. When the train started again, she didn't triy to move to give some space between us. On the contrary, I felt her breasts rubbing with the movements of the train against mine. As she looked so nice, I didn't feel intimidated by the intimacy. I rather began to become a little aroused. After the next station we were even more cramped up. I felt her tummy grind against mine. So far I couldn't decide whether she did it on purpose or not. But it felt very exciting!

But then something happened, that couldn't be accidental. She put an arm around me and placed her hand on my bottom, pulling me tighter against her. One of her legs pressed in between my thighs. I stood straddle-legged to keep my balance, so it was easily done. As she was much taller than me, I soon felt her thigh rubbing against my crotch. This far I had been passive, but now I started to feel really randy. I couldn't help grinding my pussy against her thigh. We were standing cheek to cheek and I felt her breath on my ear.

The next thing was, that she managed to sneak a hand in between our bodies and then inside my skirt waistband. Her hand went on outside my panties and reached upon my pussy. I got aroused, aroused aroused! And I got naughty! Really naughty... I felt that I was almost desperate to pee, and I thought: Why not! I began peeing my panties, starting with a tiny stream. Then I tried to stop peeing, but I couldn't. My pee continued to flow. And flow. My wetting didn't keep the blonde from going on caressing my pussy. She gently rubbed my pussy at the same time as one finger was slowly stroking my labia. I panted heavily and to muffle my moans I pressed my mouth against her shoulder. My first orgasm came before I've stopped peeing! I bit my lips so I shouldn't scream. It was so awsome! I had several orgasms in a row! When the train stopped at the Stockholm Central, I was still coming and barely fully conscious. Most of the passengers left the train and I dropped into a seat. When I looked up, the blonde was vanished.

Afterwards I was wondering if not anyone witnessed, what we were doing. But I didn't hear any remarks, and I believe that the fact, that the train was so crowded, hindered people to notice what took place from the waist and downwards.

I was very disappointed, that the blonde disappeared. I had so much wanted to give her some orgasms as well! And maybe get some more myself!

I would love to finger a girl as she pees,its one thing ive never done.I bet you got so horny and wet..Very arousing story Vikka,as always!XX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...