Favourite sex position?

Admin

Cowgirl (Girl on top)

I'm in control, I can control the angle, the speed, the depth of penetration. I can play with my boobs or kiss my parter, and it feels really good too!

Cowgirl (Girl on top)

I'm in control, I can control the angle, the speed, the depth of penetration. I can play with my boobs or kiss my parter, and it feels really good too!

At the moment,not fussy,ill take anything....but i like the "spoons",or doggy.Also,standing up,and my all time fave,girl squatting on toilet......:wink:

Variety is good. I like a bit of 69 (especially if she pees a little), certainly spooning and doggy style. Cowgirl is enjoyable because I can play with my wifes breasts and watch them jiggling up and down. Missionary tends to make me come too quickly (don't know why). Holding her legs up over my shoulders is good. Having her sat on the kitchen side with me standing in front of her works well.

I enjoy it more if it is outdoors. My favourite ever was when were out for a walk late in the evening and we had sat down on a bench. My wife needed to pee but didn't want to squat as there wasn't much seclusion and there was the possibility of people walking by. She was wearing a fairly short flared skirt, so I got her to sit on my knee and lean back on me. I opened my legs apart and she peed between my legs directly onto the ground. I found my trousers getting wet as her pee ran off her bottom, but I didn't stop her. When she realised what had happened and noticed the bulge in my trousers, she turned round to face me and freed my penis from my trousers and straddled it, making love there on the bench near a path with her skirt hiding everything, so if anyone arrived on the path, we would just pause for a minute whilst they walked past. Great fun. Thoroughly recommend it.