Competition measure cup

Hahahah I am not sure sure about it being exquisite. I guess it finally has a good side to it now as oppose to before when I would be annoyed that I had to pee again, and again. My boyfriend seems to enjoy the benefits. I don't believe would approve me giving golden showers to anyone for the experience.

Of course,just kidding Sephora.xxx

• Like 1
Sephora ,

I suppose that even a picture of you peeing in all your glory :)

Would really be exquiste to look at and also really admired for it's Beauty in how you were peeing . How very arousing it would be to view you peeing :wink:

That of how sexy and very attractive you are when you are peeing . That would really be appreciated . Should you grace us all with a picture / a video .

I have posted 2 pictures that you see very closely. :x3:

I would never post a picture with my face in it :tongue:

Sephora ,

I do understand fully . As I would not want my face nor my identy known by others I don't know either . In posting a picture / 2 of myself peeing a hard stream somewhere.

So I do agree with you on not having your face shown nor either who you might be as a young woman . Who loves pee :)

Well to be honest, I came here more information at the start.

I am in my mid twenties, its more of a thing I do for my man. If comes the day he no longer wants a golden shower or not interested in the pee. Then it's cool with me.

I will be honest, I do have fun with it in this moment and I had some good advise from some of you. :tongue:

• Like 1
Maybe I should try the measuring cup challenge. I've always ben curious how much I can hold because I'm often able to hold for quite a long time.

Please do!I find these pictures of jugs full of piss quite arousing.....:thumbsup:

I wonder if girls can hold it longer than guys?Our bladders are kind of constrained by a load of glands,and tubes,etc,whereas the girls bladder has a lot more expanding room,in theory anyway,anatomically speaking.I know i couldnt hold for a litre,the most ive ever knowingly passed was about 600 ml.That was painful..

I wonder if girls can hold it longer than guys?Our bladders are kind of constrained by a load of glands,and tubes,etc,whereas the girls bladder has a lot more expanding room,in theory anyway,anatomically speaking.I know i couldnt hold for a litre,the most ive ever knowingly passed was about 600 ml.That was painful..

My doctor once told me that healthy people can hold more. In my case, it would seem that the urge hits me later. A disadvantage is when the urge hits.. i have to go badly.