girls peeing in pools methods

On 1/19/2017 at 0:36 AM, beachmom said:

I just love to piss where guys are swimming. Men get to piss everywhere, it's cool to be able to piss right in their face.

As a guy who swims sometimes, I suppose this means I can expect to get my face peed in now and then. :15_yum: Which I suppose is fair. After all, everyone does piss in the pool, including me. So that's sort of a case of getting what I give.

@sara babe, it's pretty inspiring that you chose to get into the pool just for the purpose of peeing. I don't see people doing that much at the pool I go to (probably because it's an athletic one, that really cuts down on people just hanging around), but it's a wonderfully naughty idea. Seeing as your thread topic is about how girls pee in the pool, you're providing some of the most on-topic stuff around here: How do girls pee in the pool? Evidently, just like that. They don't need to disguise it by actually swimming. Having the relevant part of them be underwater is probably enough. (Although if you know what to look for, it might be a bit of a giveaway!)

• Like 2
On 18/01/2017 at 2:15 PM, sara babe said:

I think the video is awesome. The only thing that would have been better would have if she was in a bathing suit and standing with some other people while doing in.  I love seeing anyone sneekly peeing in to the pool water with other unsuspecting people standing around them. Either way I got super wet and horny watching that clip and it made me get so turned on. So much so that I decided to change my morning routine and take a morning swim in the at the gym I've been attending. There was a few people in the pool swimming laps. One guy had just reached the end of the pool and was coming back towards me. I stood at the other end of his lane, spread my legs and let the piss gush out of me. As always the instant heat was amazing as it spread through my bikini and warmed the water around me! As the swimming guy moved closer I had to step to the side, while still peeing so as not to impede his swimming. By the he hit the wall, turned around and passed me the second time I was just finishing my morning pee into the water. It was so hot to see him passing twice through my fresh hot piss. Once I finished my piss I headed for the stairs and left the pool. Since I only went in to piss there was no point in sticking around.

A perfectly timed piss Sara so nice work!  I love the way you stepped to the side as that guy approached, so as not be impede his swimming and ALSO so he swam right where you'd been relieving yourself into the water.  I've done that too and it's very satisfying.  You timed it particularly well to still be peeing when he returned so he swam through your urine cloud twice in all.  Sometimes guys get pool water in their mouths when swimming fast and I sure hope he did.

• Like 4
On 1/19/2017 at 0:36 AM, beachmom said:

I just love to piss where guys are swimming. Men get to piss everywhere, it's cool to be able to piss right in their face.

A woman peeing in my face is the best thing ever. I love it especially since it's such a rare thing for me.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, slade310 said:

A woman peeing in my face is the best thing ever. I love it especially since it's such a rare thing for me.

I love it too.   My favorite way is to invite her to put her pussy in my mouth, and tell her that she can piss while I am sucking her.  I love to feel her pee spurting against my tongue, and to caress her clitoris with my lips at the same time.

55 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

Here's a video of something that I would love to see happen in the pool at my place.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Pee-38-9

Hey, I've seen that video! It's a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure the main reason I didn't link it was because they're not peeing in the pool from underwater. But as long as we're talking about doing it from the side, there's a whole bunch of videos like this one:

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Kat-pissing-poolside

From one particular mature lady who seems to make a habit of it. The comments on her videos really amuse me. Everyone's busy lusting over her body and wishing they could drink her piss and all that sort of thing, and I'm just sitting here thinking -- Am I the only one who's noticed she's peeing into a swimming pool every time? Why aren't more people talking about that?

Moving back a little in the thread:

3 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

A perfectly timed piss Sara so nice work!  I love the way you stepped to the side as that guy approached, so as not be impede his swimming and ALSO so he swam right where you'd been relieving yourself into the water.  I've done that too and it's very satisfying.  You timed it particularly well to still be peeing when he returned so he swam through your urine cloud twice in all.  Sometimes guys get pool water in their mouths when swimming fast and I sure hope he did.

Depending on the swimming technique being used, pool water in the mouth can be almost an inevitability. Freestyle swimming in particular involves repeatedly putting one's face underwater, and then bringing it back up to breathe with every stroke. So if you see someone doing that, and you pee in their path ... well, at the very least, you're going to get your pee on their face. I didn't know you'd done this particular sort of act yourself, deliberately peeing where someone's about to be swimming, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It sounds like the sort of perfectly sneaky thing you would do. :15_yum:

• Like 1
On 1/25/2017 at 7:09 PM, Raub75 said:

Roxy is also one half of the profile "Double_Trouble" where I found one more pool peeing video ("Gelbe Piss-Wolke Public", translated "yellow piss cloud").

I've never really looked around on mydirtyhobby before, but this user profile looks to be completely filled with naughty peeing videos. Unfortunately, it looks like this one requires paying for. That's a bit of a disappointment.

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I witnessed a slightly different technique today.  I had taken my daughter to swimming training and I was sat on the side waiting for her to finish.  There was a swimming club there that trains there at the same time.  One of there members was a very fit looking girl around 19 years old.  She had been swimming up and down for a long time, then at the end of the session she got out of the pool.  She was wearing a high cut one piece swimsuit and I was admiring her rear as she stood at the end of the pool whilst she was sorting her stuff out, then she sat on the diving block (the type used as starting blocks for races), facing away from the pool and she bent forward slightly, looking through her bag whilst she sat on the diving block.  A few seconds later, I witnessed a steady stream running down the sloped surface of the diving block and falling as a waterfall off the end of the block into the water.  It lasted about 30 seconds, then she stood up and went over to the wall to do some post swimming stretching exercises.   It couldn't have just been water from her swimsuit as if that was the case it would have all dripped out when she was sorting her stuff out before she sat down.  Also, it was too much of a continuous stream.

I guess she got out of the pool, desperate to pee and couldn't go into the changing rooms as she had to do her stretches.  I don't know why she didn't pee whilst she was swimming - maybe she doesn't have the skill to pee whilst actually swimming hard and she didn't have any rest time at the end of her lengths.   Or maybe she likes the idea of peeing discretely in full view of others.......

Either way, I enjoyed it and I'll be keeping an eye out for her in the future.

And yet the naughtiest part of it all to me was that you were ogling her rear in the first place. :15_yum:

I'm familiar with diving blocks. Being that I normally swim at an athletic pool, I can easily imagine how that would work. But it sounds incredibly brazen. Taking a complete leak on one of those, even after getting out of the water, would be sure to turn at least a couple heads. Awful lot of dripping going down, right? She must've been desperate -- or just comfortable to the point of near-apathy about it. I imagine if she'd been really concerned, she could've just gotten back in the water briefly (for one more lap?), or just done it while standing at the shallow end before getting out. The latter is what I would've done. I hope you can see more of her in the future.

The other day, I stopped by the pool myself, though I didn't have the chance to go in. I spent a minute or two just watching the swimmers all doing their thing. I was particularly looking to see if anyone would take extra long hanging on the wall during their laps. Mainly, what I saw was a lot of guys and girls in revealing swimwear. But going by the sheer smell in the air alone, I just know that pool was getting pissed in regularly long before I came to look. (I'm guilty of contributing. Oops!) I hope I can see some more instances of peeing in action. If I do, I'll come here first thing.

18 hours ago, Spectacle said:

And yet the naughtiest part of it all to me was that you were ogling her rear in the first place. :15_yum:

I'm familiar with diving blocks. Being that I normally swim at an athletic pool, I can easily imagine how that would work. But it sounds incredibly brazen. Taking a complete leak on one of those, even after getting out of the water, would be sure to turn at least a couple heads. Awful lot of dripping going down, right? She must've been desperate -- or just comfortable to the point of near-apathy about it. I imagine if she'd been really concerned, she could've just gotten back in the water briefly (for one more lap?), or just done it while standing at the shallow end before getting out. The latter is what I would've done. I hope you can see more of her in the future.

The other day, I stopped by the pool myself, though I didn't have the chance to go in. I spent a minute or two just watching the swimmers all doing their thing. I was particularly looking to see if anyone would take extra long hanging on the wall during their laps. Mainly, what I saw was a lot of guys and girls in revealing swimwear. But going by the sheer smell in the air alone, I just know that pool was getting pissed in regularly long before I came to look. (I'm guilty of contributing. Oops!) I hope I can see some more instances of peeing in action. If I do, I'll come here first thing.

I'm always ogling tasty rears - especially when they are presented in skimpy clothing such as high cut swimsuits that basically are up the ass crack. If it is on display then I'm not likely to look the other way.

Yes, I would say it was fairly brazen.  I don't really understand why she didn't stay in the water either - unless she only felt the need when she got out.  The pee flowing into the pool was very noticeable - I saw it from the poolside and I must have been about 10m away - but I was looking.  I guess she was relying on most people getting on with their swimming and thought that people at the side were too far away to be an issue.  It would also have made a splashing noise as it hit the water, but you would have to be close to hear that because pools are noisy anyway.  There was nobody swimming in her lane - she was the last to get out, so there was no risk of someone swimming up to the wall as she was creating her waterfall, but there were people in the adjacent lanes.

It also reminds me of a similar incident where a group of swimmers were being briefed on their training by the coach before they got in the water.  This pool is a 50m pool with a movable boom that can be taken along the pool to split it into two 25m pools.  The boom is higher than the surrounding poolside.  Whilst the girls were being briefed, one girl sat down on the boom.  She kept her attention on the coach, but my attention was diverted by a stream of yellow running down the side of the boom onto the poolside and then into the pool.  She had her legs clamped tight together and was peeing away onto the boom.  When she was done, she stood up again and joined the others standing.  She then had a very wet backside which was quite visible from where I was sitting. I can only assume that she was originally planning to pee in the water when she got in and had skipped the toilet in the changing room, but she hadn't banked on having a pre-swim briefing.

Another one was at a swimming gala where I was roped into being a timekeeper.  I was stood behind the starting blocks.  In one race, the young lady in my lane squatted down on the poolside and reached into the water to rinse her goggles.  However at the same time, her bottom was just inches from the poolside, but directly in front of me and I saw a steady stream of pee coming out of her swimsuit and forming a puddle on the poolside.  She did that with at least four hundred spectators in the poolside area, but I wouldn't mind betting that all except me only thought she was rinsing her goggles.   I was barefoot at the time and part of my role was to stand on the edge of the pool and look down to press a timing device when the competitors touched the wall.  So I stood barefoot in her puddle of pee whilst I did that.  

I think I've probably mentioned these earlier sightings before, but they seem to fit here, so apologies if it is duplication, but hopefully someone will enjoy them.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I'm always ogling tasty rears - especially when they are presented in skimpy clothing such as high cut swimsuits that basically are up the ass crack. If it is on display then I'm not likely to look the other way.

Yes, I would say it was fairly brazen.  I don't really understand why she didn't stay in the water either - unless she only felt the need when she got out.  The pee flowing into the pool was very noticeable - I saw it from the poolside and I must have been about 10m away - but I was looking.  I guess she was relying on most people getting on with their swimming and thought that people at the side were too far away to be an issue.  It would also have made a splashing noise as it hit the water, but you would have to be close to hear that because pools are noisy anyway.  There was nobody swimming in her lane - she was the last to get out, so there was no risk of someone swimming up to the wall as she was creating her waterfall, but there were people in the adjacent lanes.

It also reminds me of a similar incident where a group of swimmers were being briefed on their training by the coach before they got in the water.  This pool is a 50m pool with a movable boom that can be taken along the pool to split it into two 25m pools.  The boom is higher than the surrounding poolside.  Whilst the girls were being briefed, one girl sat down on the boom.  She kept her attention on the coach, but my attention was diverted by a stream of yellow running down the side of the boom onto the poolside and then into the pool.  She had her legs clamped tight together and was peeing away onto the boom.  When she was done, she stood up again and joined the others standing.  She then had a very wet backside which was quite visible from where I was sitting. I can only assume that she was originally planning to pee in the water when she got in and had skipped the toilet in the changing room, but she hadn't banked on having a pre-swim briefing.

Another one was at a swimming gala where I was roped into being a timekeeper.  I was stood behind the starting blocks.  In one race, the young lady in my lane squatted down on the poolside and reached into the water to rinse her goggles.  However at the same time, her bottom was just inches from the poolside, but directly in front of me and I saw a steady stream of pee coming out of her swimsuit and forming a puddle on the poolside.  She did that with at least four hundred spectators in the poolside area, but I wouldn't mind betting that all except me only thought she was rinsing her goggles.   I was barefoot at the time and part of my role was to stand on the edge of the pool and look down to press a timing device when the competitors touched the wall.  So I stood barefoot in her puddle of pee whilst I did that.  

I think I've probably mentioned these earlier sightings before, but they seem to fit here, so apologies if it is duplication, but hopefully someone will enjoy them.

You're right! I do enjoy them. And there's no shame in retelling a good story from time to time. If it really is good (and I think it is), it'll hold up to the repeated readings. :15_yum:

The timekeeper story, I think, might be familiar to me — or at least, the pretending-to-rinse-goggles part rings a bell. For all I know, that's actually a completely common distraction tactic for covertly peeing in/by the pool. I'm sure it was quite an experience to be standing in some lady's pee while you were monitoring the elapsed time! I hope it didn't distract you too much from your job there. (Do you think she knew it'd get on you? That'd be rude.)

The boom story is much more interesting, in part because that is also an audaciously sneaky way to pee (and I always enjoy it more when the pee ends up in the actual water!), but also because I don't think I've ever used a pool with one of those. It's a little difficult to visualize, in fact, for lack of context. When she was doing it, was the boom actually bridging across the width of the pool, or was it off to the side? ... Is that how those work? I'm sorry, I don't mean to distract from the allure of the pool peeing, that one's just new for me in a few ways.

And lastly, going back to the diving block story: Even in context, that is incredibly confident of that girl to have done. She must have really not thought anything special of peeing in the water, to do it so openly! I'm all for the one-last-pee principle, but that generally comes before you climb out of the water, not after. Obviously this is something to ask @Maggie_555 about, since she was espousing that idea long before I came along. The idea is usually to try not to get caught. I guess it's OK if the person doing the catching also happens to be fine with pool peeing, but it seems risky.

Oh, and as a last edit: I totally sympathize with observing attractive rear ends. They're sorta my favorite body part when I'm not doing pee-related stuff, anyway. And they do get shown off a lot when people have bathing suits on. I guess I just wasn't sure if it'd be any different for someone who's saddled with a family life.

Edited by Spectacle
  • Like 1
On 1/31/2017 at 10:00 PM, Spectacle said:

Do you think she knew it'd get on you? That'd be rude

I doubt if she even thought about it, but she must have known that there would be people standing there including me and subsequent swimmers.  She probably just thought it was her opportunity for release to make sure she was comfortable for her swim.   Fine by me!

The boom is similar to the picture below:

Image result for 50m pool boom

The pool is 50m long and the section in the middle that you can see, can be moved along the pool.  So it is always in the water, but is either pulled right to one end to create a 50m pool or is slid along to the middle to make 2 x 25m pools.   At the time of the sighting above, it was at one end - right next to where the coach was giving his briefing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A couple of years ago my BFF and I used to regularly take her son and nephew to the pools. None of them ever seemed to use the bathroom so I'm pretty sure they just pissed in the pool just like I did. Note to girls though, if you squat in the water everyone knows what you are doing. Lol. My favourite place to piss is actually into a hot tub. Not in the hot tub. Sitting on the edge  (naked of course) and doing it into it. It's the sole reason I stay at a particular motel about 2.5 hours drive away. They have a hot tub out the back of every single unit in a private courtyard setting. I can just do it wherever I like. It's hot as hell if I know there are people staying in the next unit. I'd love to meet a nice single lady there who catches me and is just as turned on by it...but that hasn't happened yet I'm afraid.  Sigh.

• Like 2