Thoughts a rainy day on my (our) fetish

Hi everybody,

it's raining outside my little cottage and I'm sitting in my favourite armchair waiting for the rain to stop. Looking out of the window through the curtains of raindrops running down the pane, I suddenly realize, that I'm looking at my favourite spot in the world to wet my panties: The lawn in my garden! Every morning the first thing I do is to go out in the garden, and standing with my legs parted pee through my sleeping panties. I can't imagine a better way to start yet another day! And every night the last thing I do before going to bed is to go out in the garden, pull up my skirt and pee through my panties. It gives me the feeling, that I'm pouring out all the vexations, that use to gather in my mind during a day. Then I can go to bed and sleep in peace and quiet! (Sometimes I keep the wet panties on during the night. I love how they cling around my mimsy!)

As some of you by now know, I love to wet myself anywhere and everywhere in all sorts of public places. And yet my garden is my favourite spot. Although it is so secluded, that no one from outside can see me. Not at all public, as I otherwise want it. But it gives me a feeling of security in my daily life to also have included my fetish as a kind of a routine in my daily living. Something I can do privately, all by myself.

This was just some reflections running through my head a rainy day. It would be nice to hear of how other members might involve our fetish in their daily routines. If they do *giggle*

Vikka (wet and happy!)

• Like 4

It sounds like your garden is the perfect spot to pour out both your vexations and the fullness of your bladder. You can be private, all alone, yet at the same time share with all of nature.

I don't have one particular place, but many, where I can offer my stream to the ground below and (sometimes a longs ways *hehehe*) in front of me. In more than one way, it gives me great relief.

Stay wet and happy, Vikka and may all your reflections be so golden.

Hi everybody,

it's raining outside my little cottage and I'm sitting in my favourite armchair waiting for the rain to stop. Looking out of the window through the curtains of raindrops running down the pane, I suddenly realize, that I'm looking at my favourite spot in the world to wet my panties: The lawn in my garden! Every morning the first thing I do is to go out in the garden, and standing with my legs parted pee through my sleeping panties. I can't imagine a better way to start yet another day! And every night the last thing I do before going to bed is to go out in the garden, pull up my skirt and pee through my panties. It gives me the feeling, that I'm pouring out all the vexations, that use to gather in my mind during a day. Then I can go to bed and sleep in peace and quiet! (Sometimes I keep the wet panties on during the night. I love how they cling around my mimsy!)

As some of you by now know, I love to wet myself anywhere and everywhere in all sorts of public places. And yet my garden is my favourite spot. Although it is so secluded, that no one from outside can see me. Not at all public, as I otherwise want it. But it gives me a feeling of security in my daily life to also have included my fetish as a kind of a routine in my daily living. Something I can do privately, all by myself.

This was just some reflections running through my head a rainy day. It would be nice to hear of how other members might involve our fetish in their daily routines. If they do *giggle*

Vikka (wet and happy!)

I tend to not do anything like wetting myself,i think it works better for girls,maybe the female anatomy is better for wearing warm wet undies,i do at home,often pee into a jug,i like to see how much i pass everytime,and look at the colour of my urine,maybe that counts,as a bit fetishy?...But my fetish is visiting WGP and enjoying reading how others enjoy our sexy fetish.I think a good definition of a "fetish" is when you would feel uncomfortable admitting to it,to someone who doesnt share it.On here we can all talk freely i hope,no-one judges you about it here..I can at the same time Vikka,understand your excitement at wetting yourself,yet be excited myself if i saw you,yet you would be safe as i would only enjoy to watch you,in the privacy of your garden.(i wish....)Also,many girls on here can freely admit to enjoying other girls peeing in some degree.We are all friends,and its good to talk!

Like the above post, I don't care to wet myself. (Someone else is another story. :biggrin: ) I think it is much more a girls thing and, from all the stories I hear, it seems to be a most pleasurable one.

The say for men the world's their urinal. I'm certainly not the exception here. I love to pee in the outdoors and take pleasure watching my stream water the earth. Apparently, a few women also do. :)

Like the above post, I don't care to wet myself. (Someone else is another story. :biggrin: ) I think it is much more a girls thing and, from all the stories I hear, it seems to be a most pleasurable one.

The say for men the world's their urinal. I'm certainly not the exception here. I love to pee in the outdoors and take pleasure watching my stream water the earth. Apparently, a few women also do. :)

Yes,due to mens "lumpiness",wearing wet undies doesnt work,i guess for girls,with their "smoothness",it probably feels like a little hot orgasm in the knickers..and why not?:wet:

Obviously,girls probably have to try to conceal themselves,if outdoor peeing.(i guess some guys might see and become excited..who,me?)I think it would be a better society if girls too could just feel easy to be able to pee wherever they choose,like we can,just behind a tree etc,if they had the need,but without drawing undue attention.

Hi everybody,

Vikka (wet and happy!)

Loving your use of the word "mimsy".Its a cute name,for a very cute thing.(there was once a film called "The Last Mimsy".I hope NOT!:laugh:

Loving your use of the word "mimsy".Its a cute name,for a very cute thing.(there was once a film called "The Last Mimsy".I hope NOT!:laugh:

I asked Vikka how she came up with this name.

The exchange is on her profile. Enjoy. :thumbsup: :whistling:

• 1 year later...